Arteza Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin, 35 Colors, 0.35 oz Bottles, Art Supplies for Candle & Slime Making
Size: 35 Colorus x 0.35 oz
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions: 10.04 x 7.05 x 2.4 inches
- Item model number: ARTZ-9204
- Item Weight: 0.353 ounces
- Manufacturer: Arteza
- Date First Available: December 13, 2019
- Large Variety of Unique Colors: Youll get 35 unique colors with 2 chameleon and 33 metallic mica powder shades to add an eye-catching effect to your crafts. Each color comes in a (0.35 oz / 10 g) bottle.
- Highly-Pigmented & Easy-to-Mix: The mineral mica has a smooth texture for easy mixing, making it perfect for candles and homemade slime.
- Measurement Spoon Included: Get just the right amount of mica pigment powder every time you start a new project with the handy 0.2 g measurement spoon included. You only need a small amount to achieve a bold, shimmery color.
- Designed and Created by Artists: Here at Arteza, we are passionate about creating products that inspire. For us, art is an expression of the human experience. Thats why we work to make our art supplies accessible to all people.
- We Care About Our Customers: We want to ensure you have a great experience with our products because we truly care about our customers. Our team strives to create products were proud of. If you have any issues with our products, please reach out and well make it right.
Multi-Purpose Mica Powder PigmentsYou get a large variety of colors to choose from, including metallic and chameleon hues. Make use of the various shades of this colored mica powder for candle making, or use it as an epoxy resin dye. A little goes a long way with these highly-saturated powders. Sprinkle a little shimmer into your candle wax and slime recipes.Come in Convenient BottlesUnlike other pigment powders that come in poly bags, ours come in convenient bottles to keep your collection organized and secure when not in use (which also makes clean-up easy). You can sprinkle the powder onto your project using the handy measuring spoon or pour the mica right from the bottle.Certified NontoxicTo ensure its safety, the powder is tested and certified to comply with ASTM D-4236 and EN-71 safety standards. Suitable for most ages, children should use with adult supervision.