Energizer AA Batteries (48 Count), Double A Max Alkaline Battery
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 4.7 x 1.5 inches ; 6.7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- UPC: 039800132215
- Item model number: E91DP-24
- Batteries 48 AA batteries required. (included)
- 48 pack of Energizer MAX alkaline AA batteries
- Our No.1 Longest Lasting MAX AA battery powers everyday devices
- Leak resistant construction protects your devices from leakage of fully used batteries for up to 2 years. Bonus: Its guaranteed
- Power for your nonstop familys must have devices like toys, flashlights, clocks, remotes, and more
- Holds power up to 10 years in storage, so youre never left powerless
- From the makers of the No.1 longest lasting AA battery (Energizer Ultimate Lithium), and the Energizer Bunny
- Energizer created the worlds first zero mercury alkaline battery (commercially available since 1991), and it hasnt stopped innovating since
Long-lasting power and innovation is what the Energizer MAX family is all about. Meet our longest-lasting AA and AAA Energizer MAX batteries yet. They also hold their power for up to 10 years while in storage, so you have power when you need it most. Plus, the AA and AAA sizes are designed to protect devices from leakage of fully used batteries up to 2 years. So, when it comes to toys, digital cameras, and other valuable devices, you can feel confident knowing you have the long-lasting power and protection you expect from Energizer. Energizer will repair or replace, at our option, any device damaged by leakage from Energizer MAX Alkaline batteries either during the life of the battery or within two years following the full use of the battery. If exact replacement is not available, devices may be replaced with a product of comparable market value at the time of claim. Leaking battery and damaged device must be provided to Energizer as proof of claim. Energizer reserves the right to deny claims of damage caused by misuse or modification of the batteries or device.