Ben Franklin Toys Kids Talking ATM Machine Savings Bank with digital screen and electronic calculator for kids, Silver
Brand: Ben Franklin Toys
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 10 x 12 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: BF550
- Manufacturer recommended age: 5 - 15 years
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
- Electronic savings bank that talks, calculates and totals your account balance
- LCD screen
- Includes bank card, coin slot, lights, manual bill feeder and combination vault
- 10" H x 8" W x 5" D
- A Ben Franklin brand STEM educational toy
Color:Silver As Ben Franklin says, "a penny saved is a penny earned". Teach kids about money while they have fun at the same time. This ATM style electronic savings bank works with real money (bills and coins), talks, and totals your account balance. Insert the special bank card and the bank comes to life. Make a deposit or make a withdrawal and the ATM will ask you to enter the numbers and report your account balance. For deposits, roll bills into the feeder with the twist knob, enter the amount deposited or enter coins and the ATM will calculate and report your new account balance. For withdrawals, enter the amount to withdraw and the ATM will report your new account balance. Kids learn the value of a dollar and "money cents". Includes special bank card and instructions. Suggested for ages 5 and older as a STEM teaching toy. Works with most currencies. Original and official Ben Franklin Toys brand.