Dust Deputy Anti-Static Cyclone Separator (DD DIY)
Style: DD DIY
Brand: Oneida Air Systems
- Manufacturer: Oneida Air Systems
- Part Number: AXD001004
- Item Weight: 1.77 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 9.3 x 7.4 inches
- Item model number: AXD001004
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: Pack of 1
- Style: DD DIY
- Material: Plastic, Resin
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Certification: Certified frustration-free, (unset)
- Included Components: Cyclone, gasket, and mounting hardware
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: July 30, 2009
- INCREASED SUCTION POWER - The ORIGINAL shop vacuum cyclone, now 20% more throughput (CFM) and efficiency with Neutral Vane Technology, Oneida Air Systems' patented Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss!
- LONGER LIFESPAN - Prevents fine dust and large debris from reaching your wet/dry vacuum's filter, reducing the need for cleanings and prolonging the lifespan of your filter. The Dust Deputy DIY will save you money on expensive replacement filters and dust bags, and time, allowing you to focus on the task at hand.
- WET OR DRY This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model shop vacuum and features tapered 2.0" ports that fit the cuffed 2.5 hoses that come standard with most shop vacuums. Works with most materials: wood dust, drywall dust, concrete dust, clay/silica dust, blasting soda, cooled ash & soot, water, metal shavings, baking flour, grass & leaves, pet/animal hair, pharmaceutical waste, and much more!
- MADE IN AMERICA Designed, patented, & manufactured in the USA, our Dust Deputy DIY (Do-It-Yourself) cyclone lets you build the dust control system thats right for you. Contains the anti-static cyclone separator, gasket, & mounting hardware. You supply the waste container, the hose, etc. With the Dust Deputy DIY cyclone, you're limited only by your imagination! Note: If used with a 5-gallon bucket, the bucket must be a minimum of 90 mils thick or else it may collapse under vacuum pressure.
- US Pat. 6833016, RE40048, 7282074
Style:DD DIY Tired of using your wet/dry vacuum and getting poor results? Oneida Air System's Dust Deputy will transform your wet/dry vacuum and the way you work by trapping dust in a barrel and NOT in your vacuum's filter. Injection molded from a translucent anti-static resin, the patented design of Oneida Air's Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air stream before it reaches your vacuum's filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss while extending the life of your wet/dry vac! The Oneida Dust Deputy DIY (Do-It-Yourself) cyclone lets you build the dust control system that works best for you. You supply the waste container, the hose, etc. Then add the award-winning Dust Deputy cyclone separator. With the DIY cyclone you're limited only by your imagination! The Dust Deputy will save you money on expensive replacement filters and dust bags, and time, allowing you to focus on the task at hand! This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model wet/dry vacuum and features tapered 2. 0" ports for secure fittings using a variety of hose sizes.