Kato USA Model Train Products Unitrack, 315mm (12 3/8") Radius 15-Degree Curve Track (4-Piece)
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 1 x 0.2 inches
- Item Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 20-121
- Manufacturer recommended age: 14 months and up
- KATO UNITRACK uses a special alloy of nickel silver to prevent tarnishing and reduces the frequency of cleaning that is required
- The Uni-joiner, a removable wired connector clip, is the basis for KATO UNITRACK's worry-free design
- Convenient single track pack for expanding from the track sets
- Reliable and easy-to-use UNITRACK track system makes setting up both temporary and permanent layouts a "snap"
Product description Curved Roadbed Track Section - Unitrack -- 15-Degree, 12-3/8" 315mm Radius pkg(4) From the Manufacturer This is a four pack of blister carded curve track pieces for use with the UNITRACK N gauge track system? The Curve radius and degree descriptions describe what portion of a complete circle (360º) is made from each section and how big that circle will be (in this case approximately 25", or double the radius? Radius measurements for curves such as these are measured from the center point of a circle to the center line of the track, making it easy to keep track of how large your layout will be when you're still in the planning stages!