Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Wood, Diesel's Dairy Drop-off
Style: Diesel's Dairy Drop-off
Brand: Thomas & Friends
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 2.5 x 3.1 inches
- Item Weight: 7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: FHM69
- Manufacturer recommended age: 24 months - 6 years
- Redesigned Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Wood, toy trains and cargo cars are compatible with redesigned track and classic Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway, track (sold separately and subject to availability)
- Made with sustainably-sourced wood
- Includes milk-splattered Diesel, plastic poseable animal figure, cargo car, cargo piece, and two accessory pieces
- Magnet connectors allow train to connect to other cargo cars, trains and cargo pieces (additional cargo cars, trains and cargo sold separately)
- Poseable cow figure can ride in the cargo car
Style:Diesel's Dairy Drop-off You may notice something different about Thomas and all his friends – the classic toy trains and vehicles have been redesigned with a fresh look featuring more exposed wood and stylish, contemporary patterns. Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Wood, toys continue to deliver exceptional quality, imaginative play, and an emotional connection that only the iconic characters can provide. For even more fun ways to play, Diesel's Dairy Drop-Off comes with milk-splattered Diesel, a poseable plastic cow figure, a cargo car, a milk jug cargo piece, and two accessories, so children can use their imaginations to create endless stories. For a seamless playtime experience, the redesigned Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Wood, trains and vehicles are also compatible with classic Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway, track (sold separately and subject to availability). From the Manufacturer Real Wood - Made with sustainably-sourced, premium beech wood, Thomas & Friends Wood toys deliver classic train and figure play with an innovative, modern design. Kid-friendly, easy-to-build track connectors fit together simply, allowing children to build their layouts – and their stories – by themselves.