1/2" Water Flow Switch, HFS-15 Adjustable Thread Double Throw SPDT 220VAC 15A Water Flow Control 1.0Mpa
- Manufacturer: Hilitand
- Part Number: Hilitandp7tuy5r328
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.35 x 2.56 x 4.92 inches
- Material: Brass, plastic and stainless steel
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Switch Style: Flow Switch, SPDT
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: April 9, 2019
- HIGH QUALITY: It adopts premium material, with strong temperature adaptability of 0C~ 120C, and can withstand high pressure of 1.0Mpa.
- ADJUSTABLE: The flow control value is adjustable and the action repetition point is stable.
- MEASURE LIQUID: The product is used to measure the dynamic state of the liquid flowing through the pipeline, such as: water, ethylene, ethylene glycol and other liquids that have no corrosive effect on copper
- APPLICATION: It is application for water treatment system, central air conditioning, water cooling unit, fire protection system and other fields.
Specification: Material:brass and stainless steel(body), stainless steel( Leaf blade), plastic (shell) Interface dimensions: 1/2"(HFS-15) Control mode: blade type Max. working pressure: 1.0Mpa Ambient temperature: 0C~60℃ Liquid temperature: -10~100℃(non-freezing) Micro switch: single pole double throw (SPDT) Contact life: 100, 000 cycles Electrical parameters of micro - switch: 220VAC, 15A Weight: Approx.407g/14.4oz Package list: 1 x flow switch 1 x Chinese and English operation manual 3 x paddle Installation and adjustment: 1. Open the flow switch housing; 2. The switch has been set at the minimum flow value when leaving the factory. Increase the flow setting value and turn the adjusting screw counterclockwise; 3. Press the target to check whether the micro switch can work normally. Excessive clockwise rotation of the adjustment screw may lead to the failure of the flow switch; 4. After the installation, please press the lever of flow switch several times to check. Once it is found that there is no "click" sound when the lever is restored, rotate counterclockwise. Adjust the screws until there is a "click" sound; 5. The adjustment screw of lacquer seal is only for factory to adjust the state of flow switch. Please do not change or adjust it 6. Observe three working cycles, make sure that the switch and the system connected with it are in normal operation, and cover the switch shell in time.