#1 USDA Organic Aloe Vera Gel – No Preservatives, No Alcohol – From Freshly Cut USA Grown 100% Pure Aloe Vera - With No Harmful Ingredients, Free of GMOs – For Healthy Skin, Face & Hair (4 fl oz)
Size: 4 oz USDA gel
Color: 4 oz USDA gel
Brand: Seven Minerals
UPC: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Item model number: SG_B075DBN66F_US
- #10 in After Sun Skin Care
- WERE PROUD TO SAY - this is the #1 USDA certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel - purest, cold pressed, no preservatives, not filled with harmful thickeners, no GMO's - your skin will know the difference!
- HAND PICKED & FRESHLY HAND-FILLETED - our farmers in Southern Texas choose only the best leaves for harvest and then hand fillet each one to preserve the highest potency of vitamins, enzymes and minerals.
- 100% PURE - STORE WITH CARE - because weve added no preservatives you absolutely MUST keep this gel in the refrigerator. It really is the closest thing to the actual plant!
- HUNDREDS OF USES - just like the raw plant, your new Aloe Vera Gel is hydrating and softening, perfect for dry, or cracked skin. As you know Aloe plant is the go to for burns, bites rashes and itches! Apply as an after sun gel or to soothe irritated skin. Your Gel is gentle enough for face care, so go ahead and use it for removing makeup, or soothing skin. Be warned, the men of the house are likely to steal it as a natural aftershave!
- MADE IN THE USA WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK Seven Minerals is a different kind of company that offers the absolute best customer service in the industry. If for any reason you decide that this Aloe Vera Gel is not for you, you have a FULL 6 MONTHS to send 1 simple email and receive a 100% money-back refund, absolutely no questions asked (in fact, you don't even have to return the bottle).
Step 1: Plant To ensure freshness, our Aloe is proudly planted and grown in Southern Texas. Not imported. Step 2: Grow Our Aloe is from USDA (OTCO) certified Crop. Meaning it's good for your skin, and the environment. Step 3: Harvest Carefully hand picked, our farmers choose only the best leaves for harvest. Read more Step 4: Fillet The leaves are then filleted by hand in a cool environment to strip the leaves of their skin, and prep the juice for bottling. Step 5: Blend The fresh Aloe is blended with 4 food grade ingredients (less than 1% of contents). Agar (natural thickener) smoothes and moisturizes the skin. Citric acid, Vitamin C and Grapefruit Seed Extract stabilize pH and protect the Aloe's freshness. Step 6: Bottle Bottling is done in a clean lab environment to prevent any contamination. Once sealed, the aloe will remain fresh for up to 12 months when stored in room temperature (without opening). Step 7: Deliver Our freshly bottled Organic Aloe Vera gel is then shipped right to your door. Read more Experience the Highest Potency of Aloe Vera Gel Healthy Skin Our natural and nutrient rich formula is packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and so much more. Making it ideal for all skin types. Natural DIY Recipes Hundreds of recipes and tons of uses. We've included a 47-page ebook packed with beauty tips and recipes to make sure you get the most out of your Organic Aloe Vera. Gorgeous Hair Aloe's natural enzymes help moisturize the scalp and hair, attracting and locking in moisture. Powerful Healing Burns, bites, wrinkles, and more. Potent Aloe Vera means powerful healing. Read more Read more