#12 X 1/2" Stainless Truss Head Phillips Wood Screw (50pc) 18-8 (304) Stainless Steel Screws by Bolt Dropper
Size: #12 x 1/2"
Brand: Bolt Dropper
MPN: 12 X 1/2" Stainless Truss Head Phill
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: Bolt Dropper
- Part Number: #12 X 1/2" Stainless Truss Head Phill
- Item Weight: 5.8 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 5.91 x 5.63 x 0.91 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: #12 x 1/2"
- Color: 1/2 Inch
- Style: 1/2 Inch
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Head Style: Truss
- Measurement System: Imperial
- Usage: Wood
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: June 12, 2018
- 100% SOLID STAINLESS STEEL: These Truss Head Screws are made of 18-8 (304) Stainless Steel which is one of the highest forms of corrosion resistant metals, making it last longer than other hardware on the market today.
- SCREWS THAT YOU CAN DEPEND ON: Our Truss Head Wood Screws are very strong and are great for both indoor and outdoor use. This stainless is superior to regular steel and provides excellent rust resistance.
- GREAT TO KEEP AROUND: Bolt Dropper stainless hardware is great to have around for use in wood and wet environments. Bolt Dropper hardware is the highest quality available on the market and we stand by our claim 100%. They are strong, corrosion resistant and will support all of your projects.
- DIMENSIONS: Diameter: #12 | Length: 1/2" | Thread Type: Coarse (standard) | Quantity: 50 pcs | Material: 18-8 (304) Stainless Steel
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident that our product is the best on the market that we offer a NO HASSLE LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
Bolt Dropper truss head wood screws are solid stainless steel. No exterior finish, no coatings, nothing but the finest 100% 18-8 (304) stainless steel. You'll never have to worry about the "stainless steel coating" chipping because there is none! Hate rust? Yeah, us too! That's why Bolt Dropper screws are made with Marine Grade stainless steel. Use them on your saltwater dock, your mountain home deck or anything else. Not only will you have that bright shiny stainless look, it will last! No rust stains. Stop stripping screw heads and try our deep cut Phillips drive. Our wood screws ensure the bit fits deep and snug in the head to help reduce stripping. Read more Deep, thick coarse threads really give the screw the bite you're looking for. Not only does this help quickly fasten the screw, but increases its holding ability in softer materials such as MDF boards. Extra wide and slightly rounded, truss head screws are excellent for securing materials. The wide base of the head acts as a small washer allowing for a more evenly distributed load. Or if you want a slightly raised screw head look, this is the one for you. Stainless Steel Truss Head Wood Screws not what you're looking for? Not to worry, Bolt Dropper offers an expansive selection screws, nuts, washers, zip ties and more! Read more