(2 Pack) Earth's Essentials Versatile 16 Ounce Refillable Designer Pump Bottles. Excellent Liquid Hand Soap, Homemade Lotion, Shampoo and Massage Oil Dispensers. Shatterproof PET Plastic.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 6.5 inches
- Item Weight: 2.95 ounces
- Manufacturer: Earth's Essentials
- Item model number: 16BellPump
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: September 25, 2014
- DURABLE - unlike glass or cheaper plastic, the high quality PET we use flexes upon impact.
- SAFE - we use food-grade, 100% BPA-free plastic sourced here in the USA. No exceptions.
- ONE HANDED - each bottle's wide base and specially-tuned pump makes operation with one hand easy.
- VERSATILE - a simple, timeless design that will fit in anywhere and everywhere.
- USA-MADE - Our bottles, pumps. box and label are all proudly made in the USA.
Durable. Designer. Who knew a pump bottle could look so good? Each one of these 16oz designer pump bottles comes in a classic, neutral design that's made out of 100% BPA-free and USA-made PET plastic. Shatter-free plastic makes these great for commercial applications where glass just isn't suitable, and their food-safe materials opens up applications far beyond your bathroom or kitchen sink. One look at a landfill can tell you that the disposable plastic pump bottles you may be used to aren't cut out for the long haul. We've made something better. Getting the details right: 100% BPA-free, food-grade PET plastic. Made, assembled, and distributed in the USA. High- quality, drip-free pump. Read more Beautifully Simple. Beautifully Practical. Replacing single-use plastics takes more than just putting a new label on the same old disposable bottle: it takes getting the details right. At Earth's Essentials, we use high-quality, food-safe materials and flexible, timeless designs to create bottles and housewares that you'll want to reuse day in and day out. We believe that a better future starts with paying attention to the little things in life, and after using our products, we hope that you'll agree, too. Read more