(2 Pack) Vet's Best Hypo-Allergenic Dog Shampoo for Sensitive Skin, 16 oz Per Pack
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 2.5 x 8.5 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : B48C 3165810004
- Date First Available : January 17, 2018
- Manufacturer : Vet's Best
- RELIEF FOR SENSITIVE SKIN - Vet's Best Hypo-Allergenic Dog Shampoo for Sensitive Skin is a gentle, soap-free shampoo for dogs that relieves itching and helps to smooth dry, brittle coats.
- NATURAL REMEDY - We use a veterinarian formulated blend of key natural ingredients like aloe vera and vitamin E to comfort and relieve your pet.
- USE AS NEEDED - Vet's Best Allergy Itch Relief Dog Shampoo may be used as often as necessary to remove allergens without drying out your dog's skin.
- WORKS WITH OTHER TREATMENTS - Will not affect topical flea and tick control products.
- TOTAL CARE - Vet's Best Hypo-Allergenic Dog Shampoo is part of our complete treatment system for dry and sensitive skin. Use with Vet's Best Moisture Mist and Vet's Best Ear Relief Wash & Dry.
Especially for dogs with seasonal allergies. Our soap-free, tearless mix of Aloe Extracts and Vitamin E soothingly cleans and moisturizes sensitive skin, relieves itching and smoothes dry, brittle coats. Will not affect topical flea control. Use with Moisture Mist Conditioner. This is an offering for multi quantity bundle - 2 count Vet's Best Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo (16 oz) cleans and moisturizes sensitive skin, relieves itching, and helps to smooth dry, brittle coats. Our hypoallergenic dog shampoo is a tearless, soap-free formula that uses natural key ingredients like aloe vera and vitamin E for dogs with sensitive, dry skin and seasonal allergies. Will not affect topical flea and tick products. Directions for Use: Wet coat, pour shampoo evently over the wet coat. Lather and massage coat for 3-5 minutes to allow lather to penetrate the coat and reach the skin. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. Bathe as often as needed to soothe dry, itchy skin and haircoats. Avoid contact with eyes. Not recommended for use on cat or nursing/ pregnant dogs. Keep your pet warm until dry.