2 x 2.2lb (4.4lbs) Epsom Salt (unscented)
Size: 2 Pack
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.9 x 4 inches ; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds
- UPC: 857294004753
- #112 in Bath Salts
- PURE & UNSCENTED MAGNESIUM SULFATE USP FOOD GRADE for sports, bathing, foot soaking, detox, DIY beauty and gardening.
- WESTLAB, THE UK #1 MULTI AWARD-WINNING MINERAL SALTS BRAND now available in the U.S. available in small and bulk sizes 2.2lb, 11lb and 55lb.
- USE FOR Aching Muscles, detoxification, and Sports Recovery, reduce fluid retention. Also can be used for exfoliation, body scrubs and home made bath fizzers. Plus great as a laxative or liver flush. Great for the garden on plants and lawns.
- QUALITY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. 100% pure USP food grade Magnesium Sulfate Epson Salts . Non-GMO & Vegan. Westlab are accredited with ISO 9001/2015 - International Standards for Quality Assurance.
Size:2 Pack Epsom Salt’s origins began as one of the first natural spas in the UK, in the early 17th Century. Tradition tells that the water was discovered by Henry Wicker, a farmer who noticed that his cattle would not drink the water, and on tasting it himself noticed the bitter quality, unlike ordinary water which is due to the rich mineral content.Epsom soon became renowned as a spa destination and people would flock from all over the country for up to a week at a time to drink the ‘medicinal, healing waters’ from the Epsom well.Although no longer sourced in Epsom due the well being closed in the early 20th century, Magnesium and Sulfate are found in many natural sources and have since been combined and used widely as a proven treatment in medicine and healthcare for a wide variety of applications as Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt).It has long been a bathroom staple used by professional athletes and trainers and is now fast becoming a celebrity secret to help maintain a slim, healthy-looking figure.