3M P100 Respirator Cartridge/Filter 60923, Helps Protect Against Organic Vapors, Acid Gases and Particulates (Pair of 1)
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Part Number: 60923
- Item Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 2.5 x 5 inches
- Item model number: 60923
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 60923
- Color: Magenta, Yellow
- Style: Organic Vapor Acid Gas
- Material: Plastic
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: US
- Special Features: Reusable
- Usage: Commercial/Residential
- Included Components: Respirator Cartridge
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Manufacturer
- National Stock Number: 4240-01-455-7360
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: September 14, 2004
- NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen fluoride, and non-oil and oil particulates
- USE with 3M Half and Full Face Pieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with a bayonet-style filter/cartridge connection or 3M Scott AV-3000 HT and AV-3000 Sure Seal facepieces with 3M Scott AV-632 Bayonet Adapter
- Swept Back Design allows an enhanced field of view and increased comfort
- VARIETY OF USES: When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including chemical manufacturing, laboratories, petrochemical, general manufacturing and pharmaceuticals.
- EASY TWIST ON AND OFF: Bayonet connection twist on and off easily for quick assembly and disassembly with many 3M half and full facepiece designs.
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
Size:60923 NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen fluoride, and non-oil and oil particulates. Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with a bayonet-style filter/cartridge connection or 3M Scott AV-3000 HT and AV-3000 Sure Seal facepieces with 3M Scott AV-632 Bayonet Adapter. Warning: Respirators help protect against certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. Follow all local regulations. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For correct use, consult supervisor and User Instructions, or call 3M Personal Safety Division (PSD) Technical Service in the U.S.A. at . In Canada, call . Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, or death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.