3M Safety Glasses, Virtua, 20 Pack, ANSI Z87, Anti-Fog Gray Lens, Gray Frame
Size: Pack of 20
Pattern Name: Glasses
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.32 x 6.18 x 4.99 inches; 1.42 Pounds
- Item model number :
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : April 10, 2012
- Manufacturer : 3M
- Country of Origin : China
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,495 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #49 in Safety Goggles & Glasses
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Unisex protective eyewear combines versatility and value with a comfortable, contoured fit.
- WRAP AROUND DESIGN provides extended eye protection and unobstructed viewing.
- ANTI-FOG LENS COATING makes this protective eyewear ideal for humid environments.
- ANSI Z87: Meets the High Impact Requirements of CSA Z94.3-2007 and the High Impact Requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2020.
- POLYCARBONATE LENSES absorb 99.9% UV rays.
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
Lightweight, unisex 3M Virtua protective eyewear combines versatility and value with high wraparound coverage, polycarbonate construction and a hard coat, scratch-resistant lens for a comfortable, contoured fit. The Virtua protective eyewear line merges outstanding unisex style, protection and affordability, all while offering wearers an open, unobstructed viewing range. Designed for indoor or outdoor use. Meets the High Impact Requirements of CSA Z94.3-2007 and the High Impact Requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2020. From the Manufacturer 3M™ Virtua™ Protective Eyewear is an economy line of safety glasses that combines style, protection and affordability to safeguard workers on jobsites. Providing a wide viewing area, the wraparound design shields to keep eyes more fully protected. Contoured temples fit comfortably and snugly without pressure points but also without any looseness that causes shifting. The impact-resistant polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9% UV rays. These safety glasses are recommended for the following tasks: chipping, chiseling, drilling, grinding, machining, masonry, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding and sawing. Industries in which these safety glasses are commonly used include aviation, chemicals, construction, food and beverage, general manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, and transportation. Virtua safety glasses meet the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010. Do not use this eyewear in an industrial setting without contacting your supervisor or safety specialist to insure that it will help provide proper protection for the specific hazards in your workplace. Some operations may require special filter lenses, machine guards, goggles, face shields or other safety equipment.Eye protection is important to safeguard your eyes and maintain healthy vision. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, nearly three out of every five workers who suffered eye injuries were not wearing eye protection at the time of the accident. Wearing the correct safety eyewear for the task and for the unique needs of the worker is important. 3M recognizes the need to design comfortable and attractive eyewear, increasing the usage of safety glasses on the job. That’s why all 3M protective eyewear combines safety features with comfort enhancements.For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Occupational Health and Environmental Safety products, focused on worker safety, include respirators, hearing-protection products, air-monitoring devices, environmental-safety products, and comprehensive training programs. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.