Aesthetica Banana Loose Setting Powder - Flash Friendly Superior Matte Finish Highlighter & Finishing Powder - Includes Velour Puff
- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 3.4 x 1.9 inches ; 5.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- UPC: 617629828559
- Item model number: AE105-BANANA
- #127 in Face Powder
- The Aesthetica Banana Loose Setting Powder helps expertly set freshly applied makeup so it adheres to skin for hours. The universally flattering banana tint tones down any red or pink blotchiness while neutralizing blue under-eye circles.
- Packed with high-quality ingredients, the Banana Loose Setting Powder is vegan, cruelty free and gluten free for peace of mind. Cosmetics with a conscience give modern makeup a beautiful new dimension.
- Simple step-by-step instructions make for fool-proof application. The perfect amount of powder creates makeup that sticks without treading into cakey territory.
- The setting powder comes with a luxurious velour puff for easy travel and major payoff. It can be your constant companion for midday touch-ups and absorbing excess oil on-the-fly.
- All that hard work you put into perfecting your foundation and base makeup is made to last. A dose of setting powder means it stays.
Here To Slay! Solve any freshly made-up skin woes with this one powerful powder. The Aesthetica Loose Setting Powder in Banana will become your go-to step before stepping out the door. The lightweight formula absorbs excess oil, helps blur fine lines, and hides pores. It comes with step-by-step instructions so you can skip any "caught in a dust storm" effect and still look fresh as a daisy by the end of the day. Unlike, Ben Nye Banana Powder, the Aesthetica Loose Setting Powder in Banana is Talc and Paraben Free! Loose Setting Powder Features: An easy-to-apply loose powder compact to set base makeup and absorb excess oil Step-by-step instructions make flawless makeup a cinch Travel-friendly for quick touch-ups with velour puff Versatile banana tone helps color correct imperfections for those with yellow undertones Ideal for using with other Aesthetica products for a more refined finish What Do You Mean "BAKE" My Face? Medium to Deep skin tones should "BAKE" with the banana powder. To bake your makeup: Use a makeup brush or sponge to apply a thick layer of the powder under the eyes Allow the powder to set for 5-10 minutes Then dust away the excess using a powder foundation or fan brush Does Banana Powder Work For My Skin Tone? We recommend the Aesthetica Banana Setting Powder for the following skin tones: Light Fair Medium Tan Dark Deep Here's What You Can Achieve With The Banana Powder: Highlight like a pro using our easy to follow Face Shape Diagram included with the Aesthetica Banana Powder! Get more mileage out of your makeup applications with setting powder that lasts Complement the gorgeous effects of contouring Universally flattering yellow tone can color correct imperfections for those with yellow undertone skin Lightweight formula absorbs oil while hiding pores and fine lines Achieves big impact, especially when combined with other Aesthetica products