Air Wick Essential Oils Diffuser Mist Refill, Mandarin & Sweet Orange, 1ct, Air Freshener
Style: Mandarin & Sweet Orange
Brand: Air Wick
- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 3 x 6.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- UPC: 062338985510
- #26 in Aromatherapy Diffusers
- Transforms natural essential oils into gentle mist
- Device does not mist continuously, but intermittently, delivering optimal fragrance experience
- Device runs in 8 hour cycles, going on standby till next day
- Adjustable duration & frequency of mist: *Low 4 sec. Mist (17 min Pause), **Medium 5 sec. Mist (12 min Pause), ***High 6 sec Mist (10min Pause).
- Provides up to 45 days fragrance* on low setting
- We want to hear about your product experience! Write to us on for a limited time opportunity and to continue this conversation
Style:Mandarin & Sweet Orange Discover the more natural & premium fragrance experience of essential oils diffused by mist with New AirWick Essential Mist diffuser. It transforms natural essential oils into a gentle, fragrant mist that surrounds your home with the fragrances you love. 5 premium fragrance available in refills: Lavender & Almond Blossom, Fresh Water Breeze, Mandarin & Sweet Orange, Peony & Jasmine, Cinnamon & Apple Crisp MY DEVICE IS NOT WORKING. WHAT TO DO? Check the device is turned off and directed away from the face. Ensure the spray nozzle is visible at the top of the device. If not you may have incorrectly replaced the shroud which may prevent the release of fragrance. Check the fragrance doesn’t need replacing. To do this open the device by holding the shroud firmly in one hand and placing the other hand underneath the base as a support. Using the thumb of the hand holding the shroud push down from the top. The shroud should be released from the main device, exposing the refill bottle and batteries. You should be able to see the level of fragrance remaining in the refill bottle. If there is no fragrance left the refill needs replacing. If there is still fragrance remaining, make sure the refill bottle is fully inserted into the device. If this has come dislodged or is not inserted correctly, it may result in failure of mist generation. You should also check the batteries are still operating. To do this open the device as before and replace the batteries with x3 new AA/LR6 batteries. Reinstate the shroud and turn the device on. If the device still fails to emit a mist call the Airwick help line on: (U.S./É.-U.) or write to us on WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE THE START TIME OR RUNNING TIME OF MY DEVICE? When the switch on the control panel is moved from the off position to either of the 3 settings (min, med, max) the device is turned on and will run for 8 hours unless switched off. By moving the switch to the off position during the 8 hour cycle will terminate that cycle. Once turned on again, the timer will reset and a new 8 hour cycle will begin. Changing the intensity setting will not reset the cycle. WHAT ARE THE BEST BATTERIES TO USE IN THE DEVICE? When necessary (the blue LED light surrounding the nozzle will also stop lighting up) replace the batteries with new, good quality, alkaline batteries. We do not recommend that you use zinc- carbon batteries or rechargeable ones as these may not have enough power to operate your device for long periods.