Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Facial Mist Toner (8 oz.)
Style Name: Lavendar
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 041507070264
- Item model number: SG_B07CF3WMVZ_US
- #79 in Facial Toners & Astringents
- Natural Botanical Skin Toner: Cleanses, tones, and moisturizes with lavender, witch hazel extract, and filet of aloe vera
- Witch Hazel: proprietary extract contains 195% more tannins than competitors, tightens pores, controls acne and oil production, reduces redness and inflammation
- Beneficial Tannins: mild antioxidant properties, reduces irritation, balances skin pH, clears skin
- Conveniently Sized: 8 oz bottle with super-fine mist
- Thayers: Withstanding the test of time, since 1847
Style Name:Lavendar Get misty with a spray of lavender! Thayers Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe Vera revitalizes the skin with a gentle, soothing formula. Experience it now in a refreshing mist! Thayers remarkably soothing Lavender Toner is made with lavender extract, filet of aloe vera, and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract. Go ahead: treat yourself. Lavender’s anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties cleanse skin, help manage acne, calm sensitive skin, and reduce redness and irritation. Not only does lavender help calm the skin from the outside-in, the smell can physically calm you as well. Lavender is extremely gentle and beneficial for all skin types, especially those that are sensitive or acne-prone. Thayers creates the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub, maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins, the mild antioxidants that help your skin look and feel its best. These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.