Allerpet Cat Dander Remover - 100% Non Toxic Pet Allergen Reducer - Scientifically Proven for Effective Cat Allergy Relief - Proudly USA Made (12oz)
Size: Single w/ Applicator Mitt + Sprayer
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.78 x 5.04 x 2.56 inches; 15.84 Ounces
- Item model number : 178
- Date First Available : November 15, 2018
- Manufacturer : Allerpet
- Eliminate or Significantly Reduce Cat Allergy Symptoms - Around 10% of the US suffers from a pet allergy, and cats are the most common offender (2x more common than dogs!). While most people blame shedding fur, allergies are really tied to proteins in dander, urine, and saliva. Allerpet effectively binds & removes proteins to significantly reduce or even completely eliminate allergen symptoms. It's easy, 100% safe, and most importantly, it works!
- It's Good for Them! 100% Safe & Non-Toxic - Allerpet is not only a fantastic pet dander remover & allergy relief provider, it's also great for your cat! The non-toxic, non-oily, fragrance-free solution is full of powerful, vitamin-rich ingredients that will leave both skin & fur feeling soft and conditioned. Ingredients include Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Chamomile, and Rosemary. Allerpet cat allergy relief uses no preservatives or harsh chemicals and never expires.
- Veterinarian & Allergist Recommended - University studies have shown that cat dander loads in homes were reduced by 50% with weekly use of Allerpet. The solution is widely recognized & recommended by vets and allergists nationwide as an effective formula for greatly reducing or eliminating cat allergies in the home. Experts recommend using Allerpet on your pet once a week. For more severe allergies or high dander-producing breeds, use Allerpet every 3-4 days.
- Ever Tried to Bathe Your Cat? Yikes! - While pet bathing is necessary sometimes, washing a cat each week to keep allergy symptoms at bay can be pretty daunting. Thankfully, Allerpet is not a cat shampoo! To apply, simply dab or spray a generous amount of solution on the applicator mitt, and get to work rubbing the formula into your cat's fur. For best results, pay special attention to the areas around the genitals where urine tends to collect and dry on the hair. No rinsing required.
- Easy Application with Mitt & Sprayer Options - Customers love how simple it is to apply Allerpet with our pet mitt & sprayer. The mitt allows for a stress-free experience for your cat, with the Allerpet application feeling similar to a good back rub. The sprayer is an additional option you can choose that reduces spills & mess, and allows for one-hand use while holding your cat. *Please do not spray the solution directly on your cat. Spray onto the application mitt first.