Allerpet Dog Allergy Relief w/Free Applicator Mitt & Sprayer - Best Pet Dander Remover for Allergens - for Canine Dry Skin Treatment - Good for Fur & Skin - 2 Pack (12oz)
Size: 2 Pack w/ Applicator Mitt + Sprayer
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.8 x 5.4 x 2.1 inches; 1.85 Pounds
- Date First Available : November 15, 2018
- Manufacturer : Allerpet
- Eliminate or Significantly Reduce Dog Allergy Symptoms - Around 10% of the US suffers from a pet allergy, with allergic reactions to dogs typically more severe than reactions to cats. While most people blame shedding fur, allergies are really tied to proteins in dander, urine, and saliva. Allerpet effectively binds & removes proteins to significantly reduce or even completely eliminate allergen symptoms. It's easy, 100% safe, and most importantly, it works!
- It's Good for Them! 100% Safe & Non-Toxic - Allerpet is not only a fantastic pet dander remover & allergy relief provider, it's also great for your pup! The non-toxic, non-oily, fragrance-free solution is full of powerful, vitamin-rich ingredients that will leave both skin & fur feeling soft and conditioned. Ingredients include Green Tea, Chamomile, and Rosemary. Allerpet dog allergy relief uses no preservatives or harsh chemicals and never expires.
- Veterinarian & Allergist Recommended - University studies have shown that dander loads in homes were reduced by 50% with weekly use of Allerpet. The solution is widely recognized & recommended by vets and allergists nationwide as an effective formula for greatly reducing or eliminating dog allergies in the home. Experts recommend using Allerpet on your pet once a week. For more severe allergies or high dander-producing breeds, use Allerpet every 3-4 days.
- Bathing Your Dog 24/7 Isn't Fun - While we all need to bathe our pets sometimes, washing your dog every few days to keep allergies at bay can be a daunting task. Thankfully, Allerpet is not a dog shampoo! To apply, simply dab or spray a generous amount of solution on the applicator mitt, and get to work rubbing the formula into your dog's fur. For best results, pay special attention to the areas around the genitals where urine tends to collect and dry on the hair. No rinsing is required.
- Easy Application w/ Mitt & Sprayer Options - Customers love how simple it is to apply Allerpet with our pet mitt & sprayer. The mitt allows for a stress-free experience for your dog, with the Allerpet application feeling similar to a good back rub. The sprayer is an additional option you can choose that reduces spills & mess, and allows for one-hand use while keeping your dog still while you apply. *Please do not spray the solution directly on your dog. Spray onto the application mitt first.