American West Sterling Silver Multi Gemstones Choice of 5 Different Colors Naja Pendant Enhancer
Style: Black Agate
Brand: American West
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 5.8 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.84 ounces
- Item model number: aw6-8050-014
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: American West
- Metal stamp: 925 Sterling
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Material: metal
- Gem Type: Agate
- Minimum total gem weight: 25.30 carats
- Setting: prongs
- Clasp: snap
- Model number: aw6-8050-014
- Surface markings and blemishes: Clean
- Stone shape: Oval
- BOLD & BEAUTIFUL WESTERN JEWELRY Add a splash of vibrant color to any look with this versatile, Southwest-inspired enhancer of real, nickel-free .925 sterling silver. Naja design with prong set oval and round Black Agate cabochons. This Pendant Enhancer has an oxidized finish and is polished to help bring out the depth of craftsmanship and detail work. Snap hinge bail accommodates most chains and cords. MEASUREMENT: 3 inches long by 2 34 inches wide.
- ANY OCCASION, NO COMPARISON This exclusive Southwestern jewelry design from the Classics Collection captures the lifestyle and rich history of New Mexico. Be dressed to impress with American West jewelry anywhere you go whether at work, Sunday brunch with friends, a date night with your honey or a special party or social event. Youll feel unique and confident the moment you put it on. It's a perfect declaration of your beauty and independence.
- AN AFFORDABLE GIFT The special lady in your life deserves to feel fabulous. Indulge your mom, grandmother, daughter, wife, girlfriend, best friend or even yourself! Packaged in a signature gift box, its perfect for any gifting occasion like a birthday or anniversary, congratulations or thank-you. Whether you want to surprise someone with a unique present or simply celebrate a milestone or holiday, our American designed and crafted jewelry shows your loved one how much you really care.
- FORGED ON THE AMERICAN FRONTIER Weve been creating jewelry with social responsibility and environmentally friendly ways since 1975, and were proud to share our legacy with you. Made from sterling silver with 92.5% recycled silver metal, this original piece is handmade in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA by our in-house jewelry makers. Our experienced artisans have honed their craft for decades and hold to the highest standards of quality. Feel confident buying, wearing, and gifting our jewelry!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! At Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry, creators of American West Jewelry, our exceptional quality is backed with a 1-year limited warranty. All our products are made of hypoallergenic 925 sterling silver thats nickel-free and safe for sensitive skin. Were confident you will love our products, but if for any reason you arent completely satisfied, all our products feature a 100% Money Back No Questions Asked 30-Day Total Happiness Guarantee. Rest assured and order today!
GENUINE GEMSTONES American West jewelry is crafted with precision and care, using real sterling silver and semi-precious stones sourced from around the world. This enhancer pendant features a Naja design with prong set oval and round cabochons. Oxidized finish with polished accents. Snap hinge bail accommodates most chains and cords. SAFE & GENUINE STERLING SILVER All Carolyn Pollack jewelry is made of recycled .925 sterling silver that is nickel-free, hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin. Each piece is oxidized, then polished, for long-lasting luster. Genuine sterling silver will keep its shine with regular wear; buff with a soft cloth to renew its glow. Read more A PERFECT FIT FOR YOU Our enhancer pendants are a terrific way to change up you look! With an easy to use hinged clip, this versatile piece snaps on securely to enhance necklaces. Add it to your favorite chain, a leather or satin cord even pearls and beads for a different look every day. Read more Celebrated jewelry designer Carolyn Pollack found her creative home in Albuquerque, NM, in the heart of the Southwest Jewelry and the home of American West. Through American West Jewelry, Carolyn’s mission is to create heirloom pieces that empower women, bonding them across cultures and down through generations- grandmother to mother to daughter. Read more EXPLORE CLASSICS Each piece in our Classics collection is an homage to the ancient art form of sterling silver, and the unique marriage of Native American and Spanish design that emerged centuries ago, right here in the Southwest. The use of coral, turquoise and mother of pearl has been in vogue since the first trade routes connected the Pacific coast to the desert areas that are now part of Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Mexico. The crescent-shaped naja centerpieces of our squash blossom necklaces were introduced hundreds of years ago by the Spanish, as part of bridal ensembles and were soon adopted into fashion by Navajo silversmiths. Read more AMERICAN WEST JEWELRY: LEGENDARY KEEPSAKES FROM THE LAND OF ENCHANTMENT With American West, Carolyn Pollack marries a modern aesthetic with traditional elements of Navajo and Hopi Native American designs. Over the years, we’ve gained loyal fans who love our unique blend of old and new: “I’m a lifelong Texan, and I love all things Southwest. I wanted to tell you how much I adore your jewelry. It’s so beautiful, and I love the North American Indian spiritual symbolism. Not a day goes by I’m not wearing my American West jewelry!” – Mariela Express yourself with an individualistic style statement – browse American West’s Amazon collections today to find a treasured keepsake of your own! CARE FOR AMERICAN WEST SILVER JEWELRY Your Sterling Jewelry should be the last thing you put on after you have applied lotion, perfume, hairspray and other beauty products. It should also be the first thing you take off before using household cleaning products, swimming or bathing. To keep your Sterling Jewelry pieces looking beautiful, wipe with a polishing cloth frequently to enhance the finish and store individually in a zip lock bag.