Amish Farms Handmade Bar Soap, Natural Ingredients, Cold Pressed, Carcinogen Free, 6 Ounce - 6 Pack Gift Box (6 Bars)
Size: 6 Count
Brand: Amish Farms
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- UPC: 779205470276
- Item model number
- #56 in Bath Soaps
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This bar soap is made with palm oil, palm kernel oil, coconut oil, tallow, water, natural glycerin, corn starch, and natural wildflower scent, all naturally-derived ingredients.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Besides for cleansing and moisturizing the skin, this Amish Farms soap also makes a great shampoo and is pet friendly. Now your entire household can wash up with one simple product!
- AUTHENTICALLY AMISH: This soap is handcrafted using a generations-old family recipe, cold-processed, cured, and manufactured using turn of the century wooden equipment, a taste of Amish life.
- SAFE TO USE: This bar soap contains no carcinogens nor harsh chemicals. Gentle on skin and non-irritating, it forms a rich lather and moisturizes dry skin. It also rates well on EWG Skin Deep.
- VERSATILE GIFT: 6 homemade, hand cut soap bars are packaged in a classic cardboard box. They make a great gift, especially for soap collectors, history buffs or anyone who loves to suds it up!
Size:6 Count CRAFTED FOR QUALITY Amish Farms soap bars are prepared using a secret family recipe handed down for generations and handcrafted with cold process under low temperatures. The soap is then cured for over a month before being hand cut into bars. This soap is manufactured with turn of the century wooden equipment and is manufactured, packaged, and distributed in the United States. PRODUCT FEATURES • Pack of 3 or 6 • 6 oz Bars • Natural Ingredients • Carcinogen Free • Handmade • Cold Pressed Process • Pet Friendly • Shampoos • Wildflower Scent • Gift Box FEELS GREAT ON SKIN This bar soap forms a rich, smooth lather that cleanses and moisturizes the skin. It works well for washing the body, prepping for shaving, shampooing the hair, or even bathing pets. MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS This Amish Farms bar soap is made with palm oil, palm kernel oil, coconut oil, tallow, water, natural glycerin, corn starch, and natural wildflower scent, all natural ingredients. Palm oil, derived from the fruit of African palm trees, helps create a mild soap that cleanses well and lasts a long time. Palm kernel oil, similar to palm oil, is derived from the palm nut. Coconut oil, derived from the inner flesh of coconuts, has mild cleansing properties, helps form a fluffy lather, and acts as an emollient and lubricant in soap. Therefore, it soothes and softens skin while helping to prevent loss of moisture. It also may enhance the shine of hair. Tallow, derived from animal fat, creates a creamy lather and makes soap very moisturizing and gentle on skin. Glycerin, as an emulsifier, emollient, and lubricant, thickens the lather, absorbs moisture from the air to moisturize the skin, and also smooths and softens the skin while helping to prevent moisture loss. Natural wildflower adds a light, fresh, flowery scent.