Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Heavenly Night Cream, 1.7 Ounce
Style Name: 1000 Roses Heavenly
Brand: Andalou Naturals
- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.3 x 2.2 inches ; 4.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- UPC: 784190357860 755332742349 859975020090 731339177179
- Item model number: 8.59975E+11
- #47 in Facial Night Creams
- FOR SENSITIVE SKIN Andolou Natural's 1000 Roses Heavenly Night Cream helps hydrate, soothe, nourish & moisturize sensitive, delicate, or irritated skin with rose & pomegranate as gentle, calming ingredients from nature for even, youthful looking skin.
- SENSITIVE & SOOTHING Andalou Naturals' 1000 Roses skincare collection uses rose stem cells formulated for delicate, dry, sensitive and easily irritated skin. 1000 Roses line includes a foaming cleanser, day and night cream, toner, lotions & facial masks.
- FRUIT STEM CELL SCIENCE Every Andalou Natural's personal care productincluding masks, creams, serums, moisturizers, cleansers, & tonersuse nature's antioxidant defense solution to help protect & support a youthful, revitalized, healthy look.
- INGREDIENTS FROM NATURE Andalou Naturals supports Superior Source Ingredient Standards in the personal care natural product industry & use ingredients that are organic, non-GMO, gluten free, vegan, Sustainable, Fair Trade, cruelty free & nature derived.
- ANDALOU NATURALS QUALITY Compare to brands like Acure Organics, Shea Moisture, Alba Botanica, Juice Beauty, Pacifica, Yes to Carrots, Burts Bees, Derma E,Kiehls, Aveda, Mineral Fusion, Josie Maran.
Style Name:1000 Roses Heavenly Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Heavenly Night Cream, Rose Stem Cells, Delicate and dry skin. Easily irritated skin, Uneven and blotchy skin, Help revive skins hydro lipid barrier for flawless look complexion, Helps delicate and dry skin offers heavenly dose of skin nutrition. Fruit stem cell science