AppleRound Space Hopper Ball with Air Pump: 20in/50cm Diameter for Ages 7-9, Hop Ball, Kangaroo Bouncer, Hoppity Hop, Jumping Ball, Sit & Bounce (Blue Cloud)
Color: Blue Cloud
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 20 inches
- Item Weight: 1.55 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 7 - 9 years
- Inflated size appr. 50cm/20in in diameter. Durable Grab n' grip handle. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Age group 7-9 years. Maximum sustainable weight of 200 pounds.
- Includes a two-way hand pump. Ball is delivered deflated. Presented in color box and ideal as a gift.
- Lab tested, contains no US banned phthalates and heavy metal elements. Conforms to the safety requirements of EU EN71, US CPSIA & ASTM F963. Safe to use.
- Inflation instruction: Take out the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the ball, insert the tip of the pump and inflate the ball to good size, and then replace the white plug back into the hole quickly. Bounce!
AppleRound Space Hopper Ball with Pump, 20 in / 50 cm Diameter for Age 7-9, Blue Cloud Featured This Hopper Ball is for taller kids age 7-9 (also known as Kangaroo Bouncer, Hippity Hop, Hoppity Hop, Hop Ball, Sit & Bounce, Jumping Ball).The ball can be inflated to 20 inches (50 cm) with a regular hand pump. A 9-inch two-way action pump is included for FREE!This Hop Ball is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It will keep kids active, out in the fresh air for hours! The product fully complies with EU & US Toy Safety Standards. It contains no US banned phthalates and heavy metal elements. Safe to play!Recommended Ages: 7-9 yrs. Maximum sustainable weight of 200 lbs or 90 kgs. Easy Inflation: Take out the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the hole in the ball; insert the tip of the pump and inflate the ball to good size, and then replace the white plug back into the hole quickly. Bounce! FAQs: Q1: The nozzle doesn’t fit, I can’t use the pump. A: The inserted white plug (air stopper) in the ball must be removed first! Inflation Instruction: Step 1: Take out the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the ball. Step 2: Insert the tip of the pump into the mouth (built-in variable aperture). Step 3: Pumping the ball to proper size (normally 7 minutes for 50 cm ball).Step 4: Quickly replace the white plug back into the hole to stop air leak. Done! FAQs: Q2: Ball size is smaller than advertised. A: Ball is made of rubber which will become much contracted being packed tightly into the box. Thus, keep pumping to stretch the rubber is the key. If it is hard to reach suggested ball size during 1st inflation, users can leave the ball as it is for a day, and then pump again after the material gets fully stretched. FAQs: Q3: The pump doesn’t pump out air, How to get a replacement for a faulty pump, or a ball? A: Should Pump be faulty or ball defective, please 'Contact Seller' directly (other than Amazon-Customer-Service) from Amazon Buyer Central against this order for a replacement or refund. Seller aims to provide hassle- free after-sales service and usually replies most emails in 12 hours. 20-inch Red 20-inch Pink 20-inch Purple 18-inch Red 18-inch Ladybug 8.5'' Playground Balls One Free Pump ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ US CPSIA & ASTM F963 ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓