Arctic Fox Vegan and Cruelty-Free Semi-Permanent Hair Color Dye (8 Fl. Ounces, Purple Rain)
Size: 8 Fl Oz
Color: Purple Rain
Brand: ARCTIC FOX
MPN: AF-PURPLERAIN8oz #6
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 6.8 inches ; 9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- UPC: 787734627689 700425310936 785923050058 796890910917
- Item model number: AF-PURPLERAIN8oz #6
- #5 in Hair Color
- Shh...don't tell any of our other shades, but Purple Rain is one of our faves. This deep, true purple is a versatile color that works well on a variety of base colors from platinum to light brown, giving deep tints of color to darker hair and showing vibrantly on lightened hair. It even works well to cover up other faded colors effectively!
- #AFProTip: Purple Rain pairs well with tons of other AF shades; try mixing it with some Wrath for a burgundy, or Poseidon for a deep indigo.
- Made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products. No harmful chemicals in Arctic Fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors.
- Arctic Fox hair dyes are gentle for frequent use and actually conditions your hair as it restores vibrancy.
- Long lasting Colors, Smears Less, Sweet Scent, No Peroxide, No Ammonia, No Ethyl Alcohol, No PPD.
Purple Rain is a deep, true purple that works well on most hair levels. It can even be mixed in to other colors to counter yellow tones that appear when they fade! Founded in 2014 by beauty guru, influencer and animal lover Kristen Leanne and partner Ryan Morgan 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free We’re committed to providing vibrant, beautiful hair color that is always vegan and cruelty-free. 15% of all of our profits are donated to charities dedicated to ending animal abuse. We love to volunteer with local organizations, but mainly focus on three charities in particular: Second Chance Animal Services International Fund for Animal Welfare Animal Hope & Wellness Foundation Arctic Fox Hair Color Conditioning, Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Arctic Fox Hair Color is a semi-permanent direct dye, meaning it only deposits color; no developer needed! All semi-permanent colors will fade, but not all fade equally. Arctic Fox is formulated to fade within the original color spectrum, so as the color fades, the shades will continue to be the same gorgeous hue. This also means that your base color is very important to your end result. For the most vivid, long-lasting results, apply to pre-lightened hair. Most vibrant results on pre-lightened hair Super Conditioning + Zero Damage Lasts up to 4-8 weeks on average but greatly depends on your hair type and hair care routine Made in Southern California Read more How do you know what level your hair is? Level refers to the lightness of your hair; a level 1 is black while a level 10 and above is platinum blonde. Most AF colors will turn out best on hair around a level 7 (medium blonde) or lighter! How to Use Arctic Fox and Protect Your Color 1. Strand Test Apply a small amount of dye to your inner elbow & leave for 24 hours to ensure there’s no allergic reaction. If you’re clear, then test the color on a 1 inch square of your hair (somewhere it won’t be noticeable!) to see exactly how it will turn out before applying it all over. 2. Apply to Hair Apply to freshly cleaned hair that has been washed with shampoo only, no conditioner, and fully dried. For best results, apply to hair that is lightened to level 7 or above. 3. Leave in Hair Leave in for 40 minutes as a minimum. The AF formula is so gentle and conditioning though, so you can leave it on for longer if you prefer! 4. Rinse Out Rinse the dye out with cold water until it runs mostly clear. See our color care tips below to help your color last longer. Read more Wash in Cold Water Wash with sulfate-free, silicone-free shampoo and conditioner, and rinse with cold water. The more you wash the more it fades your color: try dry shampoo in between washes! Avoid High Heat Styling High heat can strip color out of hair, so make sure to turn down the temperature on your heat tools such as curling irons or straighteners, and use a heat protectant for your hair when you do style it. Avoid Swimming Prolonged exposure to water fades color, and chlorine especially can strip almost all the color out of your hair in one swim! If you’re planning on going swimming you can try color-sealant products or swim caps, or you can do what we do and bring a 4 oz with you on vacay to touch up your color while you’re there! Add Dye to Your Conditioner Add some leftover color to your sulfate-free conditioner and use it every time you wash your hair! This not only ensures you get the most out of your color, but it keeps your color vibrant for longer. Read more