Artist Acrylics Auxiliaries Heavy Modeling Paste, 1-Liter
- Product Dimensions: 5.91 x 3.94 x 4.72 inches
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 521950
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item Weight: 3.53 pounds
- Manufacturer: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
- Country of Origin: France
- Date First Available: August 19, 2011
- Heavy modeling paste for acrylic paints in 1000ml jar
- When mixed with acrylic colors, leave to dry away from dust between 30 minutes to 1 hour; the paint is completely dry in 1 to 8 days depending on thickness; very adherent and indelible once dry with a flexible and resistant to bending film
- The heavy modeling paste can be applied on canvas, cardboard, wood, and metal (suitable for most surfaces) when mixed with acrylics or used pure
- Can be used with all extra fine and fine acrylic colours or with acrylic inks
- Clean brushes and painting knives with soapy water
The Artist Acrylics range of Extra Fine auxiliaries allows for the further expansion of creative possibilities when painting with Acrylic paints. The mediums, gels and varnishes of this range are recognized for their high transparency and non-yellowing properties as well as for a very good suppleness and flexibility of the film. They can be mixed with all extra fine and fine colours or with acrylic inks. The Heavy Modeling paste is an opaque paste with a heavy texture for relief works and impasto. It is applied with a painting knife and is mixed with the colour when moist. It retains the imprint of the tool and can be sculpted and painted when dry. It perfectly retains its volume and does not crack. Matt finish. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.