Babyganics Baby Sunscreen Spray SPF 50, 6oz Spray Bottle + Natural Bug Spray 6oz Spray Bottle Combo Pack
Size: Pack of 1
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 5 x 7.7 inches
- UPC: 885289582986 524883271413 885552833395 885638892315 885541485284 885480047062 813277012313 885101406469 885620992399
- Item model number: 01231
- Safety warning: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Number of items: 1
- Batteries required: No
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- SPF 50+ Sunscreen Spray Formulated without: PABA, phthalates, parabens, fragrances, or nano particles
- Perfect for high exposure areas and targeted protection Broad spectrum SPF 50+ UVA + UVB Protection Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Tear free Non allergenic Pediatrician and Dermatologist tested
- Natural Insect Repellent Formulated without: parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or dyes
- Products not tested on animals
Size:Pack of 1 SPF 50+ Sunscreen Spray - Your baby’s world just got bigger! It’s a big, wide world out there and your baby wants at it. Our SPF 50+ formula provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and glides on smooth for effortless application. Non-allergenic and tear free, so it can go on whatever part of your baby the sun’s gonna shine. Natural Insect - Repellent - Get rid of what’s buggin’ your baby They’re not gonna be an indoor baby forever. But before you have to deal with the mean girls and bullies there are pesky mosquitoes. So you’ve got this DEET free choice. The power of essential aromatic oils (Citronella, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemongrass & Geranium) is great for use around babies. Our plant & essential oils formula keep mosquitoes away, smells great and is good for whole family. We’ve got the creepy critters covered. High school? That’ll be up to you.