BABYINABAG Very Warm, 2.5 Tog Quilted Winter Model Baby Sleeping Bag and Sack, Plush Minky Dot for Infants and Toddlers (Medium (10 - 24 mos))
Size: Medium (Pack of 1)
Brand: Baby in a Bag
- Material: Cotton Inner Lining, Minky Dot Polyester Outer Shell
- Color: Yellow
- Brand: Baby in a Bag
- Special Feature: Spacious Bell Shape, Adjustable Armholes
- Style: Sleeveless
- Blanket Form: Quilt
- Age Range (Description): 10 months to 24 months
- Product Dimensions: 36"L x 23"W
- Theme: Dots
- Pattern: Solid
- Recommended Uses For Product: Replaces blankets
- Care instructions: Machine Washable Warm Water, Tumble Dry on Low Heat
- Size: Medium (Pack of 1)
- Fabric Type: 100% Cotton Inner Lining, Polyester Filling and Outer Shell
- Product Dimensions: 36 x 23 x 2 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Target gender: Unisex
- Material Type: Cotton Inner Lining, Minky Dot Polyester Outer Shell
- material_composition: 100% Cotton Inner Lining, Polyester outer Shell
- Additional product features: Spacious Bell Shape, Adjustable Armholes
- Batteries required: No
- Item Weight: 1.28 pounds
- Country/Region of origin: China
- 100% Cotton Inner Lining, Polyester Filling and Outer Shell
- SIZING: Please measure your little one from head to toe and match the length of your baby with the corresponding size next to it on our sizing chart. Please do NOT buy one size up! The bag will not fit until your little one reaches at least 2 to 3 months for the small size, 30 for the medium size and 37 for the large size. It is generally recommended to swaddle your infant for the first 2 to 3 months or when they start to roll. Choose a sleeping bag thats suitable for the season.
- SAFE SLEEP: Baby sleeping bags should be sleeveless to aid the heat loss and air circulation. Babies sleeping under traditional blankets rarely sleep with their arms inside. Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating. Your baby is covered and warm all night. No more kicked off covers means your baby sleeps more comfortably. Adjustable armholes. Available in three sizes: 3-11, 10-24, and 24-3T months.
- HIGH QUALITY: This is a very warm 2.5 Tog Winter Model baby sleeping bag for room temperatures below 70 F. Minky Dot outer shell and 100% Jersey cotton inner lining. High quality YKK snaps and zippers. Please follow our sizing chart. The large size will not fit unless your toddler is at least 24 months old.
- SPACIOUS AND PRACTICAL: Generous bell shape sack design allows ample room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night. If babies are comfortable, they tend to sleep longer. So enjoy that extra rest! Front zipper for easy diaper changes. Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat.
- WINTER WEIGHT: This is a very warm winter model with a soft polyester filling for more warmth. The recommended nursery temperatures should be between 58F to 69F. A Baby Sleeping Bag surrounds the baby, providing insulation from both below and above, and also a warm pocket of air around the baby.
Our high quality baby sleeping bags, also called wearable blankets, are available in three different sizes from infants to the hard to find toddler size common to Europe. Whether you are looking for a practical baby blanket for yourself, a unique baby gift for a friend's baby shower, or are a proud grandparent, a BabyinaBag will meet your individual needs. Used safely in Europe for over 25 years, baby sleeping bags ensure that your child is always covered and warm, regardless of how actively they may sleep. Baby sleeping bags are the safer, more comfortable alternative to traditional loose baby bedding. Designed as a wearable blanket, a baby sleeping bag keeps your baby comfortable and warm all night long, so you'll sleep better too! Is your baby sweaty in their sleeping bag? Synthetic fibers like fleece and polyester absorb moisture in very small amounts and hence are the least desirable fabrics touching your babies skin. With our bags, only soft jersey 100% cotton touches your baby's skin, allowing for as comfortable sleeping experience as possible. If babies are comfortable, they tend to sleep longer. So enjoy that extra rest!