Back to Beauty Anti-Wrinkle Head Cradle (Beauty Pillow
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 5.5 x 12 inches
- Item Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.05 pounds
- Manufacturer: Back to Beauty, LLC
- Item model number: RN 145896
- FINALLY! The wrinkle-prevention beauty pillow that's the TOTAL beauty sleep solution Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Acne, Patented Versatile/Compact Design. Includes Comfort Zone Directions, Back-Sleeping Training Tips and ability to "Contact Seller," Helene/Inventor for support. Comes with "Fitted Plush," "Satin Smooth," and "Crisp Cotton" pillowcases, all removable for washing.
- IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS: If you aren't a back sleeper, training yourself isn't easy, takes time, and ultimately is not for everyone. Please view the INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO on this product detail page after the images. This tutorial provides back-sleeping assistance, shows how to break in your new pillow, ensures crescent top of pillow is identified, and other options, like "Head Hammock" inverted position for those who prefer more open support opposed to the snug support of the crescents.
- ANTI-WRINKLE (face, neck, chest, breast), ANTI-ACNE, AIDS BACK SLEEPING (Also helps train those new to back sleeping)
- ELIMINATES the weight of your head from putting pressure on, or touching, delicate facial skin during sleep. Face lotions will be left undisturbed during sleep, allowing them to do their job.
- PATENTED SMALL DESIGN: Foam Free! Only hypoallergenic down-alternative fiber and specialty materials designed SMALLER than a standard pillow to cradle the head, allow versatility in use, protect the face, and retain fluffiness. VERSATILE BEAUTY PILLOW: Can be used in several positions, alone, and on top of other pillows for added elevation and support-allowing you to find your personal comfort zone.
SAVING FACES AROUND THE WORLD, ONE PILLOW AT A TIME! Please be sure to watch the INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO on the detail page (Found after the last product images) You can also view it on at my Brand Storefront: link location This tutorial will help you determine if sleeping on your back with the Back to Beauty Anti-Wrinkle Head Cradle beauty pillow is right for you. It will also provide critical help in breaking in your new anti-wrinkle pillow, finding your personal comfort zone, and ensuring you get the most wrinkle-preventing beauty sleep! I also guide you in training yourself to become a back sleeper, if you aren’t already. Are you giving yourself wrinkles while you sleep? Prepare to be horrified – the human head weighs between 8-11 pounds, and studies show not sleeping on your back puts weight and pressure on delicate facial skin (not to mention helping to create jowls, bags under the eyes, neck, chest, and breast wrinkles) that become etched into the skin and won’t go away over time. This can reduce or even counteract the benefits of moisturizing and anti-wrinkle lotions, acne treatments, cosmetic injections, and facial surgeries. Do you hate sleeping on your back? You aren’t alone. Many have trouble consistently and comfortably back sleeping. For those new to back sleeping, you must train yourself, which requires time and dedication. The Back to Beauty Anti-Wrinkle Head Cradle beauty pillow's proprietary design cradles the head to prevent it falling side-to-side, and keeps delicate facial skin from being touched and damaged during sleep. For those new to exclusive back-sleeping, the included training tips help to keep you from rolling over or off the pillow while training yourself to become a back sleeper.