Badger Air-Brush Co. Sotar 2020-2H Large Gravity Feed Airbrush with Heavy Head
- Product Dimensions: 8.75 x 4 x 1.5 inches
- Item model number: 2020-2H
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item Weight: 7 ounces
- Manufacturer: Badger Air-Brush Co.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Date First Available: November 1, 2010
- The Model 2020-2H Kit includes SOTAR 2020-2H with an extra heavy needle; The heavy (clear) needle / nozzle will spray a "pencil line to 1 1/4-inch(31 millimeter) spray pattern
- The Sotar the 2020-2, designed with the a 1/12 ounce color cup allows for extended use before having to add color, is perfect for intricate detail work; the ideal airbrush for fine and commercial artists
- The SOTAR 20/20 airbrushes can spray finely pigmented, properly reduced paints, water colors, inks, dyes, and low viscosity acrylics
- Gravity feed, dual action, internal mix airbrush; The SOTAR was designed by an elite team of professional artists and illustrators. Micrometer setting allows user to preset desired spray pattern; Multi patented design including rear needle release
The 20/20 provides the professional illustrator with an airbrush capable of producing the ultimate in fine line detail. It is more precise, more comfortable, and more reliable than any competitor. When fine line detail or the finest paint atomization for a “soft” spray pattern is required, SOTAR is the only choice. Finely pigmented properly reduced paints, water colors, inks, dyes, and low viscosity acrylics can be sprayed with the 20/20. The elongated body maintains an efficient distance between trigger and paint reservoir. The trigger and back lever assemble easily thanks to our innovative “track and winged” design. The MODEL 2020-2H has a mounted 1/12 ounce color cup which allows for extended use before having to add color. The heavy (clear) needle / nozzle will spray a "pencil” line to 1 1/4 inch (31 millimeter) spray pattern. Kit includes SOTAR 2020-2H with an extra heavy needle. Proudly made in the USA.