bareMinerals Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Matte Foundation, Fairly Light, 0.21 Ounce
Color: Fairly Light
Size: 0.21 Ounce
Brand: bare Minerals
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 1.2 inches ; 0.16 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- UPC: 799457754573 033586225772 885281028932 098132236978 096497937028 098132236688 098132128105 154471937027 885731667339
- Item model number: BARE-236688
- #81 in Foundation Makeup
- Packaging may vary
- Bare Minerals Cosmetics
- This item is not a tester
Color:Fairly Light | Size:0.21 Ounce Quite possibly the perfect foundation for oily skin, our lightweight, matte loose powder foundation minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections while providing buildable, sheer-to-full coverage with no shine. How to Use : SWIRL, TAP, BUFF Our signature application method will give you buildable, seamless, natural-looking coverage! We recommend applying with our Beautiful Finish Brush, which deposits the ideal amount of minerals and fits perfectly into the cap. Step 1: SWIRL a small amount of foundation in the cap until it disappears into the brush. Step 2: TAP away any excess. Step 3: BUFF onto your skin circular motions. This activates the minerals and transforms them from a powder to a silky cream. Repeat until you’ve achieved the coverage you want, from sheer to full. Click, Lock, Go Sifter Instructions 1. FOR FIRST TIME USE: Remove the clear tab inside to toss away. (Sifter is now in open position.) 2. Dispense product inside lid and begin “Swirl, Tap, Buff” application. 3. When finished, grab the outer ridges of the sifter and turn to the right until it clicks. (The click indicates the sifter is in closed position.) 4. Close jar lid. 5. FOR CONTINUED USE: Open jar lid and turn the sifter to the left until it clicks into open position. To stop the flow of product, always close the sifter prior to placing jar lid back on.