BBEE.TECH Towel Warmer 10 Bar Electric Heated Towel Rack Wall Mount Plug-in/Hardwired Heated Towel Rail (Mirror Polish - Timer)
- Package Dimensions: 31.9 x 21.7 x 2.5 inches
- Item Weight: 9.43 pounds
- Manufacturer: BBEE.TECH
- Heating Method: Electric
- Batteries Required?: No
- What Dimension of Heated Towel Rack Do I Need It features 10 stainless steel bars, stands about 31 tall x 20 wide and is capable of holding 6 towels.A towel warmer this size will allow the whole family to enjoy a warm towel. having 10 rails distributes the warmth more evenly since there is more heated area touching the towel.
- What type of heated towel rail do I needOur electric' heated towel rail that is plugged into your mains electricity supply and can be switched on or off when needed.it's a thermostatic heated towel rail and with 88 watts of heating power, it can reach optimum temperature of 122F (50C) in 5 minutes. It is designed to run 24-hours a day. Using a Timer with a Towel Warmer.It features a 2 hour, and 4 hour automatic cutof
- What metal should my heated towel rail be made ofOur towel racks are made of 304 grade stainless steel, which is resistant to rust and provide longer lifespan than regular ferrous mild steel.It has 15% more efficient conductivity than regular mild steelIt is IP56 Waterproof standard and safety guaranteed with 6 months of waterproof performance test and anti-leakage test.
- Can I install my heated towel rack by myself Our towel warmer can not only be hardwired, but also be plugged into a standard outlet. All of our heated towel rails are provided with everything you need to mount the rail to the wall, so if you have the necessary tools, the confidence and the expertise to install your heated towel rail, then please feel free to go ahead.
- How long is my warranty1 year warranty.If you have any questions during using, please feel free to contact us
Deciding to put a heated towel rail in the bathroom is one of the most common home improvements to make. You don't have to spend much to do it (though you certainly can if so inclined), but it's a practical addition that looks great. Having the ability to hang up your towels and get them dry before they need to be used again is a simple, but important luxury.We've all had that horrible experience of using a still-damp towel on a cold winter's morning. Installing a heated towel rail gets rid of that problem once and for all. Features: ●Timer 2 hour, and 4 hour automatic cutof ●95watts ●10 heated round bars ●White,Black available ●Hardwired connection (110 VAC) eliminates visible wires ●Max Surface Temp: Between 104 – 122°F, depending on model and ambient temperature ●Heat Up Time: 5 minutes to reach max surface temperature ●Safe: UL Listed with built-in overheat protection ●Warranty: 1-years ●Lifetime technical support from BEE.TECH