BEAKEY 6 Pcs Makeup Sponge Set Blender Beauty Foundation Blender Sponge, Multi-colored Non-Latex Blending Sponge for Foundation, Professional Beauty Makeup Set for Dry & Wet Use
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces
- Item model number: BK-Sponges-6pcs
- #14 in Makeup Blenders & Sponges
- SET CONTAINS 6 Pcs Makeup Sponge Set includes 3 different shapes of beauty sponge: Oblique Olive, Pear, Teardrop shape, Multicolor makeup sponge for all kinds of cosmetics.
- EXQUISITE QUALITY: Made from non-latex material, soft feeling, well bouncy beauty sponge, easy to distinguish.
- A SET TO SOLVE ALL MAKEUP : Three different shapes to meet all the needs of makeup, it can reach each corner of your face, even such as nose wing, skin around your eyes.
- DUAL-USE: They get bigger when add water, pls squeeze out any extra water when wet use, Concealer and cream are the best choice. Restore dimension after drying, powder cosmetics is the best choice.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. Attention: For best results replace the makeup sponge every 1-3 months.
Features Package includes: 6pcs/pack Makeup Blender Set Orange oval-shaped sponge2 Black teardrop-shaped sponge2 Pink pear-shaped sponge2 All made from non-latex and non-allergic material, commonly used for all kinds of cosmetics, also perform well for someone who has sensitive skin. Soft-feeling and smooth finish, always give you a gorgeous and seamless makeup application. Washable and reusable beauty makeup blenders, versatile shapes/colors give you a happy mood, meet all your makeup needs. Take Care for "Common Issues" Wet the sponge and squeeze out excess water before applying liquid foundation. DO NOT apply foundation directly to the sponge! Instead, dot foundation over your face and then use the sponge to blend. DO NOT apply in a circular motion. Lightly tap or push it into your face for an amazing & smooth finish. Replace every 3 months for the best bounce, avoid the spread of bacteria. How to Use---Wet & Dry Use the flat round( orange oval) or wide bottom (pink pear and black teardrop) for the larger areas of your face, such as your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Use the pointy end to get into the hard- to-reach area, such as under the eyes, mouth, nose, etc. Dry use for the application of powder, blusher, highlight, shading, etc. Wet use for milky or creamy products, such as foundation, BB, lotion, concealer, etc. Squeeze out excess water, using a paper towel if necessary. How To Clean 1. Dampen the dirty sponge slightly. 2. Dab a small amount of shampoo or Blender Cleanser. Gently massage & press it. 3. Rinse & squeeze it. Keep going until no stains. 4. Air-dry it.