Beduan Stainless Steel Reducing Splicer Mender, 3/8" to 5/16" Barb ID, Reducer Barb Fitting Air Water Fuel Boat (Pack of 2)
Size: 3/8" to 5/16"
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions : 2.09 x 1.93 x 0.47 inches; 1.13 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 9, 2020
- Manufacturer : Beduan
- Best Sellers Rank: #36,227 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #1 in Barbed Reducer Fittings #170 in Barbed Hose Fittings
- #1 in Barbed Reducer Fittings
- #170 in Barbed Hose Fittings
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 13 ratings
- Hose ID: 3/8" to 5/16"
- Made of 304 stainless steel, strength and resistance to corrosion.
- Reducing Union coupling for connecting two hoses with different diameter in a straight run.
- Temperature range from -30 to +150 degrees F;Maximum working pressure of 150 psi.
- Barbed retracting locks for easy slide-back connecting and disconnecting.
Size:3/8" to 5/16" This reducing union coupling is made of 304 stainless steel and connects two hoses with different diameter in a straight run. This coupling has barbed connections on both ends for connecting two hoses. The barbed stems create a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (not included). This fitting is made of 304 stainless steel for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability.Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation