Blazing Saddles Solid Cologne - The Sexiest Cologne Ever - 1 oz - Western Leather, Gunpowder, Sandalwood, and Sagebrush in a Pocket-sized Tin - Men’s or Women’s Cologne
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- UPC: 851033006541
- #15 in Men's Cologne
- #6 in Women's Cologne
- What does it smell like? Blazing Saddles solid cologne is the smell of a Western movie: leather, gunpowder, sandalwood, and sagebrush. It smells like you just walked off the set of A Fistful of Dollars.
- What is solid cologne? Its a pocket-perfect round tin of pressed cologne that you can carry with you wherever you go. Its not overpoweringly strong, but easy to re-apply if you need a little boost. They're designed to create an ambiance, not an impact.
- How do you use it? Rub it directly on your pulse points (yeah, go ahead and rub the tin right on there!) - or - swirl your finger around on the surface until its nice and warmed, and then apply.
- How are they made? These are small-batch, handcrafted solid colognes. They come in a little tin with a twist-top, and the little tin comes in a very fine (and reusable, I might add) match-style slider box. Its made with natural ingredients like cocoa butter and beeswax. Its hard to the touch, but melts when you warm it a little bit.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Were emphatic about your happiness. All colognes are different, and they interact with your personal body chemistry, so what smells great on one person might smell like a hot mess on another person. If you dont love it, please return it for a full refund. All we ask is that you give it a try.
What does an Outlaw smell like? In short, an Outlaw smells like a durn tootin' American hero. In long, an Outlaw smells like leather, sandalwood, gunpowder, sage, two kinds of campfire (the nighttime campfire and the daybreak campfire), and a little dirt. An Outlaw smells like the sexiest thing you can imagine, and then about 12 times sexier than that. An Outlaw is too old for 'Axe' and too young for 'Old Spice.' Too old for rot-gut whiskey and too young to give up whiskey outright. This solid cologne could be used by the kind of cowboys that other cowboys sing about. This solid cologne is the kind of cologne that makes married men late for work. This signature scent will turn your day into a celebration of every. darn. reason you woke up this morning: because you have Things to Do. But you don’t have to do them too fast. And that’s why it’s called "the sexiest cologne ever." Made in the USA in small craft batches Our solid colognes are made in small batches (of just 15!) right here in the USA. They come in very giftable and reusable kraft boxes that have an abbreviated version of the above description, and contain one of a dozen different quotes. The 1 oz twist-top tin is perfect for carrying in your pocket all day. All our scents are skin-safe and long lasting. Because we feel like scent is a personal thing to be shared between you and those literally closest to you, these are subtle scents. They will not overpower a crowded elevator or make you "that guy with all the cologne." They're designed to create an ambiance, not an impact. Read more A little company in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains We are Outlaw Colognes (also Outlaw Soaps). We’re a tiny little company in Gold Country, California, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. We live fast and take chances, but keep our rubber sides down. Russ and Danielle Vincent started Outlaw Colognes (and Outlaw Soaps) because we wanted to smell like our favorite things all the time, not just on the weekends. So we started making soaps that smelled like campfire, whiskey, leather, sagebrush, the mountains… anything that struck our imagination. And over time, we perfected those scents and brought them here to you. Read more We're committed to good product practices Outlaw Soaps / Outlaw Colognes aren’t just a bunch of pretty faces. We have serious commitments to our values: Our products are cruelty free and are never tested on animals (heck, we don’t even bathe our dogs)We focus on sustainable business practices and our products are made in a low-waste facility (we use one of those little garbage cans every week, no more).We source our materials from ethical companies who do not promote the destruction of the environment. Our fragrances are all made in the USA and are regulated by the FDA.We regularly contribute to charitable causes that are close to our hearts (the SPCA, the Sierra Club, the Pacific Crest Trail Association, the ACLU, and many more).Our employees make living wages above the minimum wages in our area, work a flexible schedule, and love their jobs. Read more Super duper high quaity and our Outlaw promise We use high quality, mostly natural ingredients. All our batches are made by hand, labeled, and boxed right here in the USA by people who genuinely want you to be happy. Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Rosemary Seed Extract and fragrance oil Read more Smells like an old western saddle shop after a gunfight So, yeah, there's a lot of enthusiastic and rugged language up there about American heroes and whatnot, but let's say you're still on the fence about this little pocket packet of awesome. It might help out to have an even MORE thorough description of this here cologne. If you stand around leather and saddle shops and go "whoa, this is amazing smelling, I wish I could smell like this all the time," this, my friend, is YOUR COLOGNE. If you routinely say things like, "I came here to kick as(terisks) and take names," this, mi compadre, is YOUR COLOGNE. If you'd rather smell like a fistful of dollars than a basket of roses, this is YOUR FRICKEN COLOGNE. (heck, if you understood that "Fistful of Dollars" reference, that's a mighty strong indicator in and of itself). Read more