BleedClot Pet First Aid Blood Clotting Powder | The Best for All Animals to Stop Bleeding, Guaranteed | for Minor Cuts and Severe Arterial Bleeding | from The Makers of BleedStop (4 Pouches (0.5 oz))
Color: Pet - 4 Pack .5 oz
MPN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions : 4.69 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches; 0.5 Ounces
- Date First Available : December 11, 2021
- Manufacturer : BleedStop
- BleedClot Pet is made available by the manufacturers of BleedStop - The Name You Can Trust. BleedClot Pet clots blood and will stop your pet's bleeding quickly for any wound that's accessible - guaranteed. Apply powder and apply pressure to the wound.
- SAFE IN THE WOUND - BleedClot Pet is the only product available that pets can safely lick or eat (ingest). It's also sterile. Does not sting. Can be used on any size animal, larger pouches are available for horses, cattle, especially cattle dehorning, and other large animals.
- Ideal for dogs, cats, birds, and other pets. When used in a grooming setting, BleedClot Pet's coagulant technology makes styptic powders obsolete. BleedClot Pet is a powder that conforms to the shape of the wound, which is especially important for bite wounds, which in the past were notoriously difficult to get bleeding to stop. With BleedClot Pet, you can protect your pet from whatever bleeding they may encounter.
- BleedClot Pet is NOT a styptic powder. BleedClot Pet is a human medical-grade blood coagulant. Would you put styptic powder in a human? Why would you put it in your pet? BleedClot Pet is new to the consumer market but has been proven for over 10 years in animals, including in studies published in medical journals. BleedClot Pet redefines first aid for pets.
- HOW TO USE: Pour BleedClot Pet into the wound generously, and apply firm pressure. The blood will coagulate and bleeding will stop quickly. Unlike other products that need to be removed, BleedClot Pet is safe in the wound and can be left in the woundsite. Stopping bleeding is the core of First Aid - And when your pet needs it, you will be happy you have BleedClot Pet.
BleedClot Pet and Animal First Aid Supplies - blood clotting powder for big and small woundsFrom nail clipper cuts, fur trimmer nicks to arterial bleeding, BleedClot powder is one of the most essential first aid supplies for your dogs, cats, horses and other animals. Great blood clotting powder for: - Vets - Animal groomers - Pet owners - Animal farm owners Advantages of BleedClot anti-bleeding powder: - Pets can safely lick and not have any adverse reaction even when it's accidentally eaten. - Does not sting - makes it easy to apply on animals and pets. - Sterile and hypoallergenic - this makes the blood coagulant powder safe to apply on your animal patients or beloved pets. - Suitable for all types of big and small-sized animals How to use BleedClot antiseptic wound powder: - Pour a good amount of BleedClot Pet powder onto the wound and apply firm pressure. - Blood will coagulate and bleeding will stop quickly. - BleedClot Pet is safe in the wound and can be left in the wound site.