Boma Jewelry Sterling Silver Pull Through Hoop Earrings
- Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.1 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.48 ounces
- Item model number: LA 2067
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Boma
- Metal stamp: 0.925
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Material: metal
- Gem Type: NA
- Width: 0.03 inches
- Length: 0.13 inches
- Model number: LA 2067
- PURE 925 STERLING SILVER - Crafted to stand the test of time. Sterling Silver is a mix of 92.5% silver with alloys to add strength and durability
- QUALITY & WELLNESS - Handcrafted jewelry made by Artisans & Silversmiths in Thailand with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. .925 Sterling Silver is naturally hypoallergenic, anti-microbial & nickel free, making it ideal for sensitive skin.
- SHIPS FROM THE UNITED STATES - All Boma Jewelry ships from the United States to ensure quality, reliability and punctuality.
About Boma Boma Silver Jewelry company was established in 1981 in Seattle, Washington. Since our humble beginnings we have built a 35 year long reputation as one of the United States leading fine silver jewelry companies having sold over 35,000,000 pieces of fine silver jewelry and counting. Read more Sterling Silver Pull Through Hoop Earrings Simple and chic, these small hoops are a perfect accent to any outfit. Crafted in sterling silver and includes rubber stoppers. Read more Why 925 Sterling Silver? Of all the metals, 925 Sterling Silver is the most lustrous meaning that it is bright, shiny, gleaming and sparkling! As a precious metal, it offers incredible value as it generally lasts a lifetime. 925 Sterling Silver is hypoallergenic, which means that it does not cause allergic reactions as other metals tend to do. All Boma jewelry is nickel free, which is a base metal and may cause skin allergies in some individuals. Handcrafted by Silversmiths Each piece of Boma Jewelry is handcrafted by skilled silversmiths, using the finest materials available. Our mission is to create the best quality jewelry that is designed for your lifestyle. Boma Jewelry stamps each piece of jewelry with our quality marks. You'll find ".925" along our "B" or "BOMA" hallmark stamped on your jewelry ensuring your piece is genuine Sterling Silver and genuine Boma Jewelry. Caring for your Boma Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver jewelry is an extremely versatile metal with a beautiful natural luster that can be restored with the proper knowledge and care. Follow these simple steps to keep your Boma Jewelry sparkling. Use a treated jewelry polishing cloth to remove tarnish and polish. Remove jewelry before working out, swimming, showering, cleaning, applying make up and lotions. Store your jewelry in a dry and airtight place with an anti-tarnish strip. Read more