Bosch BC1108 QuietCast Premium Ceramic Disc Brake Pad Set For: Audi A3, A4, A6, Quattro, S3, TT; Volkswagen Eos, Golf, GTI, Jetta, Passat, R32, Rabbit, Tiguan, Rear
- Bosch dedicated engineering to platform specific premium materials, ensuring exceptional stopping power and quiet operation with low dust
- Quiet operation with rubber core multilayer shim provides increased strength and insulation against noise
- Advanced aerospace alloy used in patented copper free ceramic and semi-metallic friction formula is compliant with 2025 Copper Free legislation
- Protective transfer layer extends pad and rotor life
- Slots and chamfers for premium quality, fit, and function; hardware kit (where available) and synthetic lubricant included to perform a complete brake job
Today, one of every three Asian, Domestic, and European vehicles on the road in North America includes Bosch braking components. That's because Bosch has been a key player in the braking industry since applying for its first brake system design patent in 1936. Bosch introduced Antilock Braking technology to market, as well as Electronic Stability Control systems. Now Bosch brings over 70 years of OE braking expertise to the aftermarket with Bosch QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pads. The QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pad program offers top quality, availability, competitive pricing, and full coverage for all makes and models of Domestic, Asian, and European automobiles, light trucks, and SUVs. Formulations include platform-specific Copper Free ceramic and semi- metallic that meets the 2025 Copper Free Legislation. With 'Science Behind the Silence', QuietCast raises aftermarket brake pad technology to a whole new level. Bosch QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pads utilize innovative materials that ensure the highest level of quality. Bosch integrated their best OE-style rubber core multilayer him to ensure quiet operation. QuietCast delivers the quiet operation you expect with the durability and long life that are the hallmarks of all Bosch products. QuietCast comes complete with hardware (where available) and lubricant to do a complete brake job the first time, every time.