Brass Compression Tube Fitting, 3/4" OD Sleeve Ferrule 50pcs
Item Package Quantity: 50
Size: 3/4" Tube OD
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions : 4.72 x 4.21 x 1.69 inches; 10.58 Ounces
- Date First Available : June 3, 2019
- Manufacturer : Le
- Best Sellers Rank: #47,126 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #16 in Compression Fitting Ferrules
- #16 in Compression Fitting Ferrules
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 17 ratings
- Size:3/4" Tube OD
- Sleeve for a tube compression fitting.Connects to copper, brass, aluminum, or plastic tubing.
- This Metals sleeve compression tube fitting is made of brass, connects to a tube, and is suitable for use with fuel and gas systems.
- 2000 PSI working pressure, Temperature range of -65F to 250F (-53C to 121C)
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
Item Package Quantity:50 | Size:3/4" Tube OD Used for a variety of applications, not limited to grease, fuels, refrigeration, water, oil gas, and hydraulic systems. If you are unsure as to which NPT thread size you have ,please reference this chart that show you the NPT thread size crossed over the your linear measurement in inches. Note:NPT cannot be accurately calvulated with a linear measuring tool like a Tape Measure, Ruler or Caliper. NPT Thread size is NOT determined by its outside thread diameter in inches.