Brass Pipe Fitting 1/2" Male x 3/4" Female Brass Elbow
- Package Dimensions : 1.85 x 1.42 x 1.3 inches; 0.18 Ounces
- Date First Available : December 16, 2019
- Manufacturer : Metalandbrassco
- Best Sellers Rank: #67,607 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #3 in Compression Elbow Fittings
- #3 in Compression Elbow Fittings
- Customer Reviews: 4.2 out of 5 stars 9 ratings
- CONVENIENTLY DESIGNED TO CONNECT Pipes or Fittings of Different Diameter, Material, and End Type. Metal Hose Vacuum Gauge Angle 0.5 Male x 0.75 Female
- ENHANCED QUALITY BRASS Makes our brass elbow 1/2 inches Male x 3/4 inches Female Resistant to Corrosion and Safe for High Temperatures
- RELIABLE FITTING of the Bushing Reducer is Provided by the Well-Machined Threads and the Relative Softness of the Brass that Enables Tighter Sealing. Easy to Install or Change. Doesnt Leak!
- UNIVERSAL our Brass Angle can be easily Used with Water or Oil for Plumbing Applications and Connections, for Various Measurable Devices, Collectors, for Sink Mixer and Garden Pipe Connections,etc
- DURABLE Our 1/2in Male x 3/4in Brass Angle doesnt Deform with Time, unlike Traditional Stainless Steel Thread Bushing or Plastic Pipe Fittings.
WHY BUY OUR Brass Elbow? Choosing accessories for your pipe fitting tools? You can finally stop buying expensive stainless steel pipe fittings, unreliable copper pipe fittings that rust so easily, and plastic plastic hex pipe fittings that break quickly and are unreliable. The best choice you can make for your project is to utilize brass pipe fittings. These fittings are: durable (thanks to premium brass construction) resistant to corrosion solid do not leak have a better thermal conductivity and a low magnetic permeability do not deform with time provide tight sealing thanks to the relative softness of brass are easily installed or changed (thanks to the hexagonal head that increases the bearing surface when a wrench is applied to the fitting). WHERE TO APPLY? Our Brass Angle with well-machined male NPT threads on one end and female NPT threads on the other end is a great fit for connecting pipes. They provide the maximum fitting of the connected parts of the pipes. Also, it’s possible to repair any damaged part of a pipe with the help of our threaded reducer:just cut out the damaged part, place threads on both ends (these should be connected) and adjust it with pipe adapter fittings. Bonus: this bushing adapter can be applied for various measuring devices and collectors it will also come in handy in case you accidentally damage any pipe threads: again, just make a hole, cut the threads and then install the pipe fittings Note: Please be careful when choosing the size of the pipe fittings for your projects. The size is not the same as the diameter of a pipe. For the pipe with male threads, measure the outside diameter of the largest surface with the threads. For the pipe with female threads, measure the top diameter of the thread.