Brita Basic Faucet Water Filter System, White, 1 Count
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.53 x 6.3 x 9.75 inches; 14.9 Ounces
- Item model number :
- Department : Teak
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Date First Available : October 2, 2001
- Manufacturer : Brita
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #822 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #2 in Faucet Mount Water Filters
- This complete Brita faucet water filter attaches to your standard faucet making tap water cleaner and great-tasting; filtration system is easy to install; no tools required
- Get great-tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1800 single-use water bottles per year
- The space efficient design attaches directly to your faucet to give you a choice of 3 convenient spray options for everyday needs filtered water, unfiltered water and unfiltered spray; Available in white and includes an electronic filter indicator for easy replacement reminders; Height 4.86"; Width 4.69"; Depth 2.26"; Weight .84 pounds
- Reduce 99% of lead, chlorine (taste and odor), asbestos, particulates, Benzene, and more; a helpful status indicator lets you know when to replace the filter with an easy 1-click filter replacement
- Replace your faucet mount water filter every 100 gallons or approximately every 4 months to keep water tasting great; this tap water filter fits standard faucets only, does not fit pull-out or spray style faucets; vs tap; 16.9 oz water bottle
Brita Complete On Tap Faucet Water Filtration System filters out odors and impurities for healthier, great tasting water in a sleek white finish. Brita is the world’s 1 brand of water filtration. This complete faucet mount removes 99% of lead and reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and asbestos contaminants commonly found in tap water It features an extra layer to trap sediments and smaller contaminates. One Brita water filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing over 750 standard 16.9 oz. plastic water bottles, which cuts down on waste and saves money. This certified Brita water filter system attaches directly to standard faucets in five easy steps and includes a built-in filter indicator to signal the need for replacement after approximately 100 gallons or 4 months, whichever comes first. This model does not fit pull-out or spray style faucets. Get better taste on tap with the Brita White On Tap Faucet Water Filter System. The convenient Brita on-tap faucet filtration system not only saves space, but also uses a long-lasting filter—providing great-tasting, cleaner water straight from your tap. Available in chrome or white finishes, the system attaches easily to your faucet in minutes without any tools necessary. Brita’s faucet filter reduces chlorine, lead and other impurities from your kitchen spout.On-Tap FaucetFiltration SystemAt a Glance:Brita's most advanced water filtration systemEquipped with LED filter replacement indicatorWash by hand (not dishwasher safe)Easy and quick tool-free installationBrita's faucet filtration system reduces contaminants that can often be found in tap water.This Brita faucet filtration system is available in chrome and white finishes.Good for YouEnjoy great-tasting, cleaner water for pennies per gallon. In addition to being certified to reduce copper in tap water, this Brita filtration system also reduces the taste and odor of chlorine. (Although the substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.) That translates into healthier and higher-quality water for hot and cold beverages. It’s even baby friendly—Brita-filtered water provides improved drinking water for women during pregnancy and can also contribute to better formula for infants.Additional benefits also include waste reduction, since there are no plastic bottles to throw away or recycle.About Brita Water FiltrationA tall glass of water can help you feel better and stay healthier. Brita believes it should taste good, too. That’s why their filters are designed to reduce the common impurity chlorine, often found in tap water. Use Brita-filtered water for cooking, coffee, tea, plants—and even for your thirsty pets.It all started in 1966, when West German entrepreneur Heinz Hankammer set out to fulfill his vision of optimizing normal tap water. He began production under a pear tree in the family’s garden, affectionately naming the company after his daughter, Brita. More than 45 years later, Brita is now considered a world market leader of home water filtration products.What's in the BoxOne Brita on-tap faucet filtration system, including one dispenser and one filter.