Chris Christensen Classic Series Grooming Shears, 7 in Thinner Shear, Groom Like a Professional, Any Skill Level, Made From 440C Japanese Steel
Size: 7 inch Thinner
Brand: Chris Christensen
- Color: Silver
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Brand: Chris Christensen
- Blade Material: Alloy Steel
- Style: Classic,Professional,Japanese
- Blade Edge: Bevel, Convex
- Finish Type: Brushed
- Handle Material: Alloy Steel
- Manufacturer: Chris Christensen
- Part Number: 14792
- Item Weight: 5.9 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 10.51 x 5.39 x 1.1 inches
- Item model number: 14792
- Size: 7 inch Thinner
- Finish: Brushed
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: January 20, 2020
- AFFORDABLE PRICE. A Chris Christensen Classic Set of shears brings you the high quality standards of Chris Christensen with a unbeatable price.
- 440C JAPANESE STEEL will ensure your edge last longer. This will reduce the amount of times you will need to sharpen your shears.
- HYBRID CONVEX BEVELED EDGE gives you the perfect smooth finishes when scissoring your dog.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNER AND SEASONED PROFESSIONAL. This no-nonsense shear delivers performance for the professional grooming 5-6 dogs a day and beginners learning to groom.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE ensures comfort-ability for all types of grooming styles. The handle is reversible with studs on both sides for support.
- WHY CHRIS CHRISTENSEN - It all started in 1996 when Chris Christensen developed the first true color correcting shampoo for canines and felines. White on White was a catalyst in the evolution of canine coat care. The momentum that followed has allowed Chris Christensen Systems to bring you the finest grooming products ever available in the dog show and pet care worlds.