Coco Coir Door Mat with Heavy Duty Backing, Natural Doormat, 17”x30” Size, Easy to Clean Entry Mat, Beautiful Color and Sizing for Outdoor and Indoor uses, Home Décor
Brand: PLUS Haven
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 7.1 x 4.7 inches
- Item Weight: 4.65 pounds
- Manufacturer: PLUS Haven
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Coconut Coir: The door mat is made of 100% pure coconut coir, which is one of the strongest natural fibers in the world. The material easily captures moisture, dirt, and other particles. Due to the way our coir mats are cut, sizing may show slight variations. Light shedding may naturally occur when unrolling coir mats out of the package the first time.
- Attractive Design: The eco-friendly material has a heavy-duty .60 thick pile, and is made so there are no patches where you can see through the mat. With coconut coir doormats, some shedding is inevitable, but through our professional shearing procedure weve reduced it to a minimum.
- Low Maintenance: Coconut coir is naturally resistant to bacteria and fungi, making this the most low-maintenance doormat possible. It is also water-resistant, and will dry quickly so you wont need to worry about mildew or moldy messes. Simply shake it out or vacuum it once in a while, and let the coir do the rest.
- Indoor and Outdoor: The rug is designed specifically for both indoor and outdoor use, making it ideal for any room or entryway in your home. Built to last, the durable material will withstand whatever weather or conditions come its way.
- Great Gift: Easy to use and even easier to love, the coco coir doormat is a great low-maintenance gift, and ideal for both friends and family alike.
Coir or coconut fiber is a natural fiber extracted from the outer husk of coconuts and is widely used in products such as floor mats, doormats, brushes and mattresses.Coco Coir is the fibrous material found between the hard, internal shell and the outer coat of a coconut.The coir fibers are tough and strong with excellent scraping properties, helping remove dirt and moisture from any footwear.The coir fiber is wildly known for its excellent water-resistant capabilities and is elastic enough to twist without breaking.The fiber fully absorbs water, almost identical to how cloth absorbs water. Read more Coir is primarily produced by hand, reducing environmental damage and costs.Our coco coir doormats are made with fade-resistant dyes, so your doormat will look better, longer.Coir is a renewable resource, directly made from coconuts harvested from palm trees. Palm trees belong to one of the world's oldest plant families, and coconut palms have been cultivated for almost 4,000 years.The coir coarse fibers are specifically designed for heavy traffic entrances.Coco coir doormats are extremely durable, beautiful looking and low maintenance. They can last years, with minimum cleaning by shaking or using a vacuum cleaner. Read more Read more Check out our selection of Coir Doormat Styles! Check out our selection of Coir Doormat Styles! Check out our selection of Coir Doormat Styles! Check out our selection of Coir Doormat Styles!