Coliro Artist Mica Pearl Watercolor Paint, M700 Earth (6 Color Set) by Finetec GmbH
- Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 2.6 x 0.55 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Manufacturer: Finetec GmbH
- Date First Available: November 27, 2017
- Set includes the following colors: Tibet-Gold, Bronze, Golden Orange, Red Brown, Red, Chocolate in removable pots.
- Each 30 mm pot contains approximately 70% more paint than the 23 mm pots found in Coliro's M1200 and M600S sets. Same size as Coliro's Gold M600 set.
- Light fast and pigment rich paint adheres to all absorbent surfaces such as paper, wood and gypsum.
- Contains only mica pigments and gum arabic, free of animal ingredient and fillers
- .Handcrafted in Germany by Finetec GmbH
Finetec GmbH has produced high-quality Pearl Colors since 2005 –handmade in a Germany-based family business – using only the best ingredients. Finetec GmbH Pearl Colors can be dissolved with water and a brush just like watercolors and are perfectly suited for calligraphy, painting or hobby. Tip: for the perfect result we recommend putting some drops of water on the color and letting it sit for a few minutes before using it. Pearl Colors are made of Mica-Pigments and Gum Arabic, they are completely free of animal ingredients. Paint contains no filler materials which allows the pigments to shine in their full brilliance. The ingredients used for the production of these Pearl Colors are sourced from reputable German manufacturers. Mica is a product made of minerals. These pigments are known to be very light-fast and they don’t oxidize. Gum arabic is a natural product made of the hardened sap of the acacia tree.