ColorConnex Plug (2 Pack), ARO Type B, 1/4 in. MNPT, Green - A71440B-2PK
Style: Plug MNPT (2 Pack)
Brand: Legacy Manufacturing
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: Legacy
- Part Number: A71440B-2PK
- Item Weight: 0.81 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.25 x 3.25 x 0.75 inches
- Item model number: A71440B-2PK
- Size: 2 Piece MNPT
- Color: Green
- Style: Plug MNPT (2 Pack)
- Material: Aluminum
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 2
- Measurement System: Metric
- Included Components: (2) Legacy ColorConnex® Type B, 1/4" Green Plug, 1/4" MNPT
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: January 20, 2015
- COLOR MATCHING COUPLERS ColorConnex uses a patented color matching system that differentiates each coupler type, ensuring proper separation of dry and lubricated lines.
- DEDICATED LINE USE Each of the three colors in our line represent a standard pneumatic interchange; red is for industrial (Type D), while blue is for automotive (Type C), and green is used for ARO (Type B), eliminating the risk of cross contamination between lines.
- EASE OF USE Quick release and push-to-connect couplings allow for easy connections to blow guns and air compressors.
- BUILT TO LAST From the makers of Flexzilla, these couplings are made from steel and the same aircraft aluminum found Flexzilla hoses, ensuring a strong connection for maximum torque and RPM.
- READY FOR ANY JOB Can be used anywhere and in any application, such as auto shops, warehouses and home garages.
Style:Plug MNPT (2 Pack) The ColorConnex patented color code system allows for easy color to color matching of couplers and plugs among standard pneumatic interchanges. It also solves the problem of potential crossing and contaminating of different air lines. By using color to dedicate your different air lines, a lubricated line will never be used for a dry line application as long as your couplers and plugs match.