CONAIRPRO dog & cat Nail Grinder Replacement Grinder Attachments Compatible with PGFLNG and PGFNG
Style: Replacement Grinding Bands and Drum
Brand: CONAIRPRO dog & cat
- Package Dimensions : 7.52 x 4.8 x 1.3 inches; 0.71 Ounces
- Item model number : PGFNGSB
- Date First Available : September 3, 2020
- Manufacturer : ConairPRO dog & cat
- Country of Origin : China
- REPLACEMENT GRINDING BANDS: Designed to trim your dog's nails, these detachable heads work perfectly with the CONAIRPRO Corded and Cordless Professional Nail Grinders (sold separately). Frequent replacement allows for a more efficient nail trimming
- 2 BANDS & A DRUM WITH VARYING HARDNESS: Includes 2 x N60 and 2 x N100 bands to handle all nail types. With a rotating movement, they allow effective nail trimming while eliminating the risk of going too short. Perfect for dogs of all sizes and breeds
- EASY TO ATTACH: To replace the finishing stone, make sure you are holding the shaft lock down, then loosen the screw with the screwdriver and remove the used band. Now, replace with the new band and tighten the screw carefully. You are all set to trim!
- A PAW-FECT ALTERNATIVE TO NAIL CLIPPING: CONAIRPRO Corded & Cordless Professional Nail Grinders are designed to safely and gradually file your dogs nails without cutting too close to the nail quick, providing an effective at-home grooming experience
- PREMIUM QUALITY PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PET'S WELL-BEING: CONAIRPRO includes a wide range of dog and cat grooming products like trimmers, shears, nail clippers, combs, brushes and more, so that you can provide your pet with the care it deserves
Keep your pup’s nails smooth and short with the CONAIRPRO Replacement Finishing Stone Attachment Heads for your CONAIRPRO Corded and Cordless Professional Nail Grinders (sold separately). Includes 2 x 60 grit and 2 x 100 grit stone that have different hardness suitable for different nail types - perfect for both small and large breeds. Designed to make nail grooming a more pawsitive experience, these replacement stone heads help buff your dog's nails after trimming for a neat and clean finish. A safe and easy alternative to nail clipping, the stones work with the Nail Grinders to file down the nails with a quick, rotating movement, while eliminating the risk of going too short and keeping your dog’s nails at a comfortable length. The replacement process is just as simple - just hold down the shaft lock, loosen the collet with the wrench, remove the used stone, replace with the new one and tighten the collet. Voila! Your nail trimmer is ready to use.