Cotton Swabs Organic by Sky Organics (Large pack of 500 ct.) Natural Cotton Buds, Cruelty-Free Cotton Swabs, Biodegradable, All Natural Cotton Swabs, Chlorine-Free Hypoallergenic Cotton Swabs
Size: 1 Pack (500)
Brand: Sky Organics
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- #5 in Cotton Swabs
- Contains: 1 pack of 500 Organic Cotton Swabs / Cotton Buds / Q-tip . Amazing Value!
- Mindfully Made: 100% Cruelty-Free
- Made with GOTS Certified Cotton & Chlorine and Fragrance-Free
- Eco-Friendly Design: 100% Biodegradable Cotton Swabs
- Hypoallergenic: Soft on Skin and Ideal for Beauty and Household Uses!
· Contains: 1 pack of 500 Organic Cotton Swabs · Mindfully Made: 100% Cruelty-Free · Made with GOTS Certified Cotton & Chlorine and Fragrance-Free · Sustainable Design: 100% Biodegradable Cotton Swabs · Hypoallergenic: Soft on Skin and Ideal for Beauty and Household Uses! Personal Care with a Conscience Made with certified Organic, medical grade, highly absorbent, GOTS certified cotton, Sky Organics Cotton Swabs are the green standard in all-natural, cotton products. 100% Biodegradable, our Swabs are made with sustainably sourced cotton, making them the more conscious choice for you and your family. Chlorine and fragrance-free, and made with ultra-soft cotton, Sky Organics Cotton Swabs are safe and gentle enough for the more sensitive of skin types. Read more An Everyday Essential Sky Organics Organic Cotton Swabs are an all-natural household essential that boast a variety of uses. Use our mindfully made Cotton Swabs to blend, apply, and remove cosmetics, ointments, and balms, to gently cleanse the ears and nose, or even for detail oriented craft projects or household cleaning! Whatever you use our ultra-gentle swabs for, you’ll be glad you chose the EcoCert certified Organic option. How to Use: To clean ears, gently stroke swab around the outer surface of the ear. CAUTION! Use only as directed. Do not enter ear canal. Entering ear canal could cause injury. Keep out of the reach of children. Read more