Creality Ender 3 Glass Bed Upgraded, 235x235x4mm
- Product Dimensions : 9.25 x 9.25 x 0.16 inches; 1.55 Pounds
- Date First Available : May 3, 2019
- Manufacturer : Dawnblade
- Best Sellers Rank: #804 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #1 in 3D Printer Platforms
- #1 in 3D Printer Platforms
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,065 ratings
- No Edge Curling - 3D printer coated glass bed, molds could stick on bed firmly without glue, avoiding the issue of print edges curling. A necessary 3d printer upgrade parts.
- No-indentation Printing - Upgraded Ender 3 glass plate has a much smaller CREALITY logo than older version, avoiding leaving logo indentations on molds surface during 3D printing.
- Excellent Flatness - Improved 3D printer glass plate provides more flat and more smooth build surface than magnetic mat or pei sticker, ensuring high flatness for the bottom of model.
- Super Convenient - Very easy to take off the model, no tools needed. This borosilicate glass bed could be fixed with middle sized clips and cleaned with alcohol or acetone at room temperature.
- Compatibility - The 3D printer parts is applicable with Creality 3D printer Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-3S, Ender-3X, Ender-3 V2, Ender-5, Ender-5 Pro and CR-20, CR-20 Pro, pls confirm if this borosilicate glass bed compatible with your printer.
Powerful 3D Printing Platform Technical Principle As platform heated, the micropores expand. At the time, molecules of the filament penetrate into the micropores, so the print will be fixed on the surface of the glass bed. Stop heating as printing completed, glass bed cools, the micropores shrink. So molecules of the filament are squeezed out of the micropores, and print mold fall off. Advanced 3D Printer Print Bed Compared with print platforms such as magnetic sticker, pei sheet, and spring steel plate, glass platform has the highest flatness. On this basis, composite microporous coating is added to greatly enhance its performance for getting higher precision mold. Borosilicate glass is sturdy and durable, strong heat resistance, withstand multiple times use, no need of frequent replacement. Compared with platforms made of other materials, installation and cleaning are simpler, saving your time. No Edge Curling Excellent Flatness Easy Removal Sturdy and Durable Easy Clean Convenient Use Read more Improve The Quality of Model and Low Difficulty of 3D Printing No Edge Curling To solve issue of print edges curling, a composite microporous coating is added to the glass surface, ensuring that the bottom of mold can be firmly attached to the surface of the print platform. Excellent Flatness Compared with magnetic mat or pei sticker, the improved 3D printer tempered glass plate provides the most flat(Flatness error range of 0.1 mm) build surface in the market, ensuring high flatness for the bottom of model. Easy Removal After the printing is completed, wait for the hot bed to cool down to a suitable time for taking off the mold, then try to remove the mold, usually no need of other tools such as shovel. Read more Easy To Use and Maintain Sturdy and Durable Hardness of 8 Mohs, avoiding the deformation of the ordinary aluminum heat bed after long- term use. Heat resistance up to 400 ℃, no deform, ensure the accuracy of mold. Withstand up to 2000 times use, no need of frequent replacement. Easy to Clean After multiple uses, wipe with alcohol or acetone. Of course, soap water can also be used to clean glass surface. Convenient Assemble It could be fixed with middle sized clips. Please note that this item only contains one piece of coated glass plate, but the clips are not included. Read more About Creality Coated Glass Bed Bed Temperature Bed temperature setting for direct extrusion and bowden extrusion is similar. Bed temperature setting for different material filament is as shown. However, please note that bed temperature will vary according to actual conditions. Target Higher requirement for print accuracy. Don’t want to spend too much time cleaning the platform. Wish for long-term use. Take off the model more easily and quickly. Disadvantage Glass bed has high requirements for bed leveling, you may spend more time on leveling. As the requirement of easy taking, when printing large molds with ABS or Nylon, glue sticks is still needed to avoid edge warping. Finally, glass bed is more suitable for platforms with countersinks. For platforms with through holes, the screws may hit the glass surface and affect bed leveling. Note & Warning Clean with alcohol or acetone when it cools down, gently rub the surface, not shovel or scraper. Forcibly removing print from the glass bed at high temperature will damage the coated side. Coated side of glass bed must come down to room temperature or a bit higher for releasing mold. As the print completed, DO NOT try to remove the model from the glass bed with force. The glass plate is thicker, please lower platform hot bed to avoid nozzle scraping the glass bed. Please remove the plastic protective film from the glass before use. Please make sure that the glass fits tightly on the platform during installation. Read more Technical Parameter Size 2352354 mm Application Range Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-3S, Ender-3X, Ender-3 V2, Ender-5, Ender-5 Pro and CR-20, CR-20 Pro Expanded Other 3D printers using same size(235235) or similar size(Not very recommended) print platform Material Borosilicate Glass Technology Type Composite microporous coating Hardness 8 Mohs Heat Resistance 400 ℃ Product Category 3D Printer Accessories Clean With Alcohol/ Acetone/ Soap water Package List 1 Coated Glass Bed