Derwent Colored Pencils, ColourSoft Pencils, Drawing, Art, Gift Set in Wooden Box, 24 Count (2300153)
Style: Gift Box
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: ACCO Brands
- Brand: Derwent
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 9.53 x 1.57 x 6.1 inches
- Item model number: 2300153
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Color: Colorsoft
- Material Type: Wood
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 24 Count (Pack of 1)
- Point Type: Bold
- Ink Color: White
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2300153
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: June 21, 2013
- VIBRANT COLOUR With a round 4mm soft core, the pencils smoothly glide over a variety of drawing surfaces. Produce vibrant colours with the quick and easy application. Includes range of 24 colours.
- SOFT TEXTURE The velvety soft core helps emphasize the richness of each colour. Ideal for building up colour quickly, you can easily create dynamic and bold drawings.
- DURABLE CORE Break resistant core lets you sharpen pencils to a fine point and is great for a range of drawings and colouring styles. Gain greater precision on detailed drawings with a sharp tip.
- COLOUR BLENDING Due to their enhanced formulation, these pencils are highly blendable. Create a range of subtly different shades by blending colours together. Perfect for still-life drawings.
- ACCESSORIES For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Blender and Burnisher and Derwent Battery Operated Eraser.
Derwent Colorsoft, 48-Ct., Wooden Box View LargerThe Perfect Mix of a Colored Pencil and a PastelDerwent Colorsoft pencils are soft, smooth, and velvety dry colored pencils. They have a bit of a bite against paper, like pastels or graphite, infused with the smoothness of a colored pencil. Richly pigmented, they can be mixed and blended to create an infinite spectrum of colors. They’re comfortable in hand and produce thick soft lines and are ideal for a wide range of drawing styles, from bold contemporary still life to portraiture and more detailed work like fashion illustration and landscapes. The hard 4mm core allows for a crisper edge and better control, which produces better results than most other lines. The pencil glides smoothly over a wide variety of drawing surfaces. Due to their softness you’ll be able to work much faster.Colorsoft pencils are acid-free and tested for lightfastnessColor tab at the top of the pencil matches the color core for easy identificationPre- sharpened, so you can get to work right away4 mm coreAlso available in a metal tin of 12, 24, 36, or 72 and a wooden box of 18, 48 or 72Created in Three Ways:Blocking — Use the side of the pencil to lay down solid blocks of intense color.Burnishing — Rub a white pencil across existing layers of color to blend them further and create precise highlights.Blending — Lay any number of colors on top of each other to create rich, deep tones. Ten Top Tips for Using Colorsoft PencilsView Larger View LargerDerwent HeritageSince 1832, Derwent has been inspiring amateur and professional artists with an exceptional range of innovative fine art materials. Derwent Colorsoft Pencils, 12-Ct., Metal Tin Derwent Colorsoft Pencils, 24-Ct., Metal Tin Derwent Colorsoft Pencils, 36-Ct., Metal Tin Derwent Colorsoft Pencils, 72-Ct., Metal Tin Derwent Colorsoft Pencils, 18-Ct., Wooden Box Derwent Colorsoft Pencils, 72-Ct., Wooden Box