Derwent Inktense Ink Blocks, 12 Count (2300442)
Size: 12 Count (Pack of 1)
- Manufacturer: Derwent
- Brand: Derwent
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.55 x 4.65 inches
- Item model number: 2300442
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Color: Assorted
- Material Type: Metal
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 12 Count (Pack of 1)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2300442
- Date First Available: April 13, 2011
- VERSATILE & VIBRANT The 8mm square block combines versatility with vivid colour. Use the edge for fine details or the side to cover large surface areas quickly. Contains full range of 12 colours.
- WATER SOLUBLE Expand your creative possibilities. When blocks are used dry, they deliver pure, vibrant colour. For different effects, use a wet brush to lift colour directly from the block.
- PERMANENT COLOUR Pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, minimizing colour bleeding. Once dry, colours can be placed next to each other or layered, without fear of colour bleeding.
- SURFACE VARIETY Switch up your artistic canvas. As the colour dries permanently, its great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your project.
- COLOUR CREATION Integrated palette is great for creating colours. Make blends by mixing colours together or obtain lighter shades of one colour by adding water. Mix to create a unique work of art.
- ACCESSORIES For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Inktense Block Spritzer and Derwent Inktense Block Grate and Shake.
Derwent Inktense Blocks are perfect for illustrators, designers, and students. The 8mm square block combines versatile function with vivid colour. Use the block edge for fine details or the side to cover large surface areas quickly. The unique water soluble pigment can be used for vibrant drawings, or used with a wet brush to lift colour directly from the block. As the pigments dry quickly, there’s no need to worry about colour bleeding. Perfect for colour layering. Plus, as the colour dries permanently, it’s great on fabrics, such as silk or cotton. It can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your next project. The integrated palette is perfect for creating custom colours. Make unique blends by mixing dry blocks together, or obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Mix to create a distinct work of art. With a heritage dating to 1832, Derwent’s innovation comes from an understanding of artists. We’ve produced a range of quality art materials, many of which are made in our British manufacturing plant.