DevaCurl Low Poo Mild Lather Cleanser; 32oz
Size: 32 oz
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 10 inches ; 0.16 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- UPC: 602288674401 885287677042 885357504650 885892166665 796433713685 785923535258 793379289908 885538941403 885790543261 796433698128 020715824944 738417316406 787734795142 783327351696 859413000035 640034206834 887105402133 302993924104 885781068414 794437512396 143752249447 885131539373 850963006270 885376821707 755332257904 885790441987
- Item model number
- Batteries AA batteries required.
- Gentle: Our Mild Lather Cleanser Gives Frizzy Dry Curls And Color Treated Damaged Hair A Dose Of Essential Moisture And Is Ideal For Fine Hair; Low Foam Shampoo For All Hair Types
- Hydratiing: Revolutionary Shampoo Alternative Hair Cleanser Formulated With Hops And Soothing Chamomile; Cleans And Hydrates The Scalp And Hair Without Stripping Away The Natural Oils Your Curls Or Fine Textured Hair Needs
- Effective: Provides A Dose Of Essential Moisture That Locks In Hydration Creating Soft Manageable And Shiny Hair With Lots Of Bounce
- Devacurl Promise: All Devacurl Products Are 100% Sulfate; Paraben And Silicone Free; Vegan; WheatFree And Cruelty Free
- Easy To Use: Apply This Moisturizing Hair Cleanser From Your Scalp Through To Your Ends And Rinse Thoroughly For Beautiful Healthy Results; Gentle Enough To Use Daily
Size:32 oz "If you love lather; but still want essential moisture; DevaCurl's Low-Poo Original is for you. Great for all curl types; this mild-lathering cleanser is made with gentle hops and soothing chamomile to cleanse and hydrate the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Low-Poo leaves you with healthy-looking shine and bounce. How To Use: Apply a generous amount of cleanser to the scalp on soaking wet hair and massage with your fingertips. As you begin to rinse; allow the water to help move the No-Poo through the ends. Make sure to rinse thoroughly by massaging the product out. To lock in moisture; follow with DevaCurl One Condition."